Chapter 56- Evening Out

Harry's POV
"Harry?"

I turned my attention to the blue-eyed boy and hummed."Yes Louis?"

"What's that on your finger?" He asked as he grabs my hand.

"It's an engagement ring..."

"Wait...so you're telling me that Zayn proposed to you, and I'm just now finding out about it!" He says in shock.

I laughed at his reaction."Zayn proposed to me last night, after he returned back from work." I replied.

Louis pulls me into and immediately shows an enthusiastic expression.

"That's great Haz, I'm so happy for you two!" He shouts.

We finally lets go of me and I try to catch my breath."Thanks Louis, he told me that's why he's been acting strange lately. Him and Liam did a good job of keeping it from me."

He froze for a second.

"So Liam knew about this and I didn't!?" He questioned.

"Mhmm...I guess so." I said.

"I thought me and Zayn were really good friends know!" He stated.

I smiled."You two are really good friends. I'm so relieved that you two have settled all of your disagreements and decided to work things out."

"Well he was out of control when I first met him. I couldn't stand to see someone like you so hurt and filled with pain." He exclaimed.

I thought about what Louis said for a second.

He was there for me, when no one else was. He spoke up for me, and protected me.

I placed my hand on his knee."I understand why you did all of those things. You were just trying to protect me, and I want to thank you for that. You were there for me."

"Isn't that what friends are suppose to do?" He asks.

I nodded."But you don't understand Louis. You were my only friend." I reminded him.

He gave me a slight smile."I am always going to be here for you Haz, no matter what happens." He said.

"I appreciate you saying that Lou, and I'm going to be here for you too."

"I know you will...and plus you have plenty of friends now, and we are all here for you and Zayn." He replied.

I nodded." Yeah."

"So now that you mentioned something about how good of a friend I am, I think it's time for me to ask you a very important question." He exclaimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Ok and that important question is?"

"So...who's the godfather?" He asked as he placed his hand on my bump.

I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know? Me and Zayn haven't exactly talked about that yet." I explained.

"Well not to interfere with decision or anything but..."

"You want to be the godfather, don't you?" I asked not even questioning the boy reason why he wanted to be.

He sits up."C'mon Haz! I really want to be the twins godfather!" He begged.

"I don't know Louis, I'll have to ask Zayn and, we'll think about it."

He smiles."Ok, I'll be waiting."

I inhaled as I tried to move a bit. Being eight months pregnant is really taking a toll on my body.