Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?

Harry's POV
[Thursday]

"I'll be back soon Harry. I have some things to take care of. You gonna to be alright here by yourself?" My stepdad Robin asks.

"Yeah."

"Ok, see you later." He said before I nodded and he is on his way.

My mum had some extra work to do at the office, so it was just me and Robin for the whole day. Louis and Eleanor are going on their first date today, so he won't be coming over today.

So I just rested on the couch and decided to watch a couple of my favorite movies and TV shows as I finish a couple of my school assignments because I had to stay out for the rest of the week.

While I was out I received a couple of cards from the teachers and school staff. I even got a visit from Mr Higgins, he told me about how worried and concerned he was about me. He told me that I could come to him if I ever needed someone to talk, and solve out my problems in school.

Since my parents figured out about my self harming they both decided that I should see the school psychologist that helps with students that go through the same things I do, so I will be seeing Mrs Teasdale on Monday.

Before I begin to watch TV and start to munch on a my favorite bag of chips the doorbell rings.

I slowly get up and wince at the sharp pain in my lower rib. I stand up completely and ambled over to the door.

I leisurely opened the door and was not prepared for the person I see at the door.

"Liam!?"

It was the boy that hasn't talked to me in 2 years, left me to join Zayn's bad boy crew, and was once my friend.

Liam was badly injured. He had a swollen black eye, his face was a bit bruised, his shirt had blood stains on it, and he was heavily breathing.

"Yeah, can.. I..p-please come..in? I..
g-got....j-jumped..a..couple..of blocks...down.." He said out of breath.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my house."Get your ass in here!" I said before I let him in and I closed the door.

I helped him over to the couch he sat him down still in pain myself which makes me wince out loud."Ow."

"Harry...don't..w-worry..about..me
your still..hurt." He says as tries to breathe.

"No. Let me get you some ice." I said as I made my way to the kitchen to get him and ice pack.

I grabbed and ice pack out of the freezer and made my way back to the couch.

I sat down and handed him the ice pack."Here."

He takes it from me and gives me a weak smile."Thanks mate." He said placing the ice pack on his swollen eye.

"Your welcome, now tell me what happened."

He finally catches his breath and begins to speak."I was at in the school parking lot. I was about to head home when all of a sudden these tough looking guys, and looked like they were a bit older than us, I think they might have been college guys.

They all surrounded me and blocked me from getting in my car. This one dude probably about a bit taller than me jerked me by my shirt, and pushed me against my car. He started to threaten me if I didn't answer his questions. Like where's Zayn, why hasn't he called, and something about Zayn owes him.

I didn't know what he was talking about, so he started punching me in the face. I slammed him on the ground, and pinned him down. The other dudes pulled me off and they all jumped me. Luckily I was strong enough to get some of them off, but the other half started chasing me.