Chapter 30- Baby Talk

Harry's POV
Well I'm now 15 weeks pregnant. And I'm starting to feel the effects. Like Frequent urination, my appetite has definitely increased, and of course my belly has grown.

So today Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall are coming over today to watch a bit of football on TV, and talk about a few things.

"No it's not enough!" I cried while Zayn fixed me a bowl of ice cream.

"But that's your third bowl!" He said.

I shrugged and I felt a bit emotional. "So you're trying to tell me that I'm fat now!" I said starting to cry a bit.

He shakes his head."No. No, I'm not trying to say that! I just thought you might get full and I don't want you to get sick. I'll make your ice cream don't worry!"

I smiled."Thanks babe."

The boys started laughing a little."Mood swings." Liam whispers.

I gave him a don't push it look making them stop laughing."I'm sorry." He apologized.

I smiled."It's okay. I'm just having one of those days and I'm just getting frustrated or emotional over every little thing."

Zayn brings me my ice cream and sits down next to me."Here you go baby."

I take the bowl away and smiled. "Thank you, I'm sorry I've been bugging you all day." I apologized.

"Don't apologize, I'm happy to do things for you." He replied.

I kissed his cheek and he places his hand on my stomach. Niall watches us and smiles."Your tummy is showing a bit through your jumper now."

"Yeah it is, but at least no one can tell yet when I'm wearing baggier clothes." I mentioned.

"Well we can tell now that you are definitely pregnant. When will you determine the genders again?" Louis asked.

I sat up a bit."Umm...maybe this month."

"What are you hoping for?" Niall asks.

"It doesn't really matter with me." I announced.

Zayn smiles."I would like daughters, or maybe a boy and a girl, but it still doesn't matter. I want them both to be healthy."

"But it would be easier to take care of girls because their not as hyper, but then on the other hand boys would be easier too considering that you're both boys." Louis stated.

We all nodded."Either way I still think they'll be amazing parents." Liam cooed.

"Thanks Liam." I said.

"So what are you two gonna do about the nurseries?" Niall asked before stuffing his mouth with tortilla chips.

I finished my bowl of ice cream."Umm...well our parents decided that we would make it here, but they will still have one at Zayn's place."

"But wouldn't you rather live together? I mean look at you two, you're perfect together." Liam stated.

Me and Zayn looked at each other and smiled at our position. He had his arms wrapped around my neck while I laid my head in his chest, and his hand protectively on top of my tummy.

"Well I would love to live with him, but I'm kinda going through some money issues right now, plus I don't want to rush things because he's only 4 months, and we still have plenty of time to think about it." Zayn replied.

"But time flies. By the next thing you know, you'll be holding your little bundles of joy in no time!" Louis mentions.

I nodded in agreement."I absolutely agree with you Louis, but we are still kind of young. Things can change."

"Yeah you're right Haz, but Zayn's 18 he was eventually going to move out this year anyway." Liam reminds us.

Zayn starts to rub my belly."But I want to do what he's comfortable with. He's the one carrying them."

I'm starting to get second thoughts of the pregnancy now. It's gonna be so much responsibility to take care of, but also cause so many problems too.

I laid down in Zayn's lap and started to feel a bit worked up with all the baby talk. And I let out a sigh."Boys can we stop talking about this? I'm starting to feel a bit worked up, so can we please watch some football?"

They all nodded."Ok, sure."

~
Zayn's POV
"Mum can I ask you something?"

She stops stirring our dinner the faces me."Sure Zayn, what is it?"

I bit my bottom lip."I want to buy an apartment for me and Harry." I asked nervously.

"Umm...why? Are you sure you can you two handle living alone?"

"Well..I'm ready, but he's still kind of thinking about the situation."

She turns off the stove."Do you think he would want to?"

"Maybe...we're getting to know each other pretty well now, and we love one another." I replied.

"So do you still want us to build the nursery?" She asked.

I shrugged."If he says yes then we don't have to worry about it. And it would save us a bit of money. I was thinking if we moved in together then we wouldn't have to travel back and fourth to each other's house everyday just to see our children." I mentioned.

She nods,"Ok then, that does make sense. But Zayn we're just worried about if you two are ready for this?"

I hesitated."I think we're ready. I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm growing up and it's time for me to take some responsibility for my actions."

She smiles."Alright then, if you say you're ready I believe you." She says.

"Really?"

"Yes, you are growing up to be a amazing young man. But Zayn please promise me this."

I nodded."Ok what is it mum."

"Please stay in school. You're gonna graduate soon, and I don't want you to get held back. You are a smart young man and you have a lot of potential, so please use it." She says calmly.

"I will, don't worry." I exclaimed.

She hugs me."Good now tell me who's going to pay for this apartment?"

I hesitated knowing that I probably couldn't afford considering that I'm having money problems because of Keith."Ugh...."

She smiles and hits me slightly."I'm just kidding! I was planning on calling Anne tomorrow to talk about the apartment. So don't worry I'm helping you pay for this."

I let out a sigh of relief ."Thanks mum."

"You're welcome!"

___________________________
AN: So my he boys had a short talk about the babies!

Is the baby situation getting to Harry now?

Will Harry want to move in with Zayn?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️