Chapter 52- Defenseless

Zayn's POV
"Please..."

"Harry do you want it that bad?" I asked as me and Harry laid on the couch.

He sits up."Please Zayn I'm eager for it. I need it now!"

"Right now at this second?" I asked.

"Yes, don't you want it." He whispered.

He sat on my lap, and began to unbutton my shirt.

I feel chills run down my back.

He starts to kiss me neck."Give it to me." He mumbled.

Now I really wanted sex. It's like he can't go a day without it, but now I need it.

I pulled him off."You know where to go."

He nodded and we both leaped up from the couch.

He lead me into our bedroom and I closed the door.

I pinned him against the wall and ran my fingers down his sides.

"Yes!!!" He yelled as I strip his clothes off.

I threw them in some direction."Take your trousers off now." He demanded.

I nodded and he unbuckled my belt. He takes it off and wrapped it around my neck."Show me what you got." He whispered into my ear.

I kissed him deeply and started with his neck making hickeys appear. he winced and I moved down to his chest.

I felt the beat of his heart against my lips."You...sexy bastard." I whined.

The warmth of his body was soothing.

I caressed up and down his chest. Us both breathing deeply.

I grabbed his nipples and squeezed them making him groan.

I then made my way down to his stomach.

I hesitated.

He looks at me."Do...it.."

That's when I lead him towards the bed and he immediately lays down on his back.

I grabbed his thighs and making him yelp."Damn Zayn...c'mon and do it."

This time I kissed up and down his bump. We intertwined our legs together, while he slaps my bum whining out.

Me on top of his bump, I finally launched for his mouth.

We both groaned it in excitement.

He gives me a feeling I can't explain. The way his body wraps around mine, his smooth skin, those plump pink lips against mine, the way he begs for sex just gives me chill bumps.

He grabbed my bum, and glides his tongue down my chest.

"Fuck...Zayn..." He moaned.

My hands move gracefully down his legs, the way he forces his body against mine is the best thing about this moment.

"You can't..get enough of me." He blurts out.

My abs rubbed up and down his bump.

He makes the ultimate move. He grabs my balls making my eyes widen.

The bed bounces up and down forcefully. He then sits up and pins me down."Who's the bad boy now."

He frightened me once he said that.

But from that moment everything is out of control.

He moved my body quickly. The way he squeezed me and runs his tongue into my mouth, makes me feel alive.

He breathes heavily."Ready for my favorite?" He says mischievously.

I feel the shivers coming back. I knew exactly what he was getting ready to do.

And that's when everything went down. I had absolutely no control of him.

___________________________
An: A bit of Zarry smut here!

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️