Chapter 38- We've Got It

Harry's POV
"Hey freak, how's it going!?" Some random student stated as I was at my locker preparing to head home.

I just ignored him. He got closer to me."Ha, I've never seen anything so hideous!" He blurts out.

I begin to pack up my books, but he slaps them out of my hand."Aren't you gonna say something!?" He yelled.

"No he's not, but I am." I hear as Zayn stands behind him, with a furious expression.

The boy turns around."Oh well look who it is, Zayn Malik. How does it feel to knock up a boy, and be the laughing stock of the school!?

"You have three seconds to get out of here, or its your ass." Zayn threatened.

"I'm not scared of a little hit." He replied.

Zayn gives him an evil smirk, and begins to pop his knuckles."One..."

The boy starts to back up."Hey you..."

"Two..."

"Damn fine, ok! I'll leave him alone!?" The boy says before he slowly starts to walk away.

"Yeah that's what I thought." Zayn exclaimed.

Zayn kneels down, and picks up my books for me, then hands them to me.

"Thanks Zayn."

"No problem. No one hurts, or talks to my boyfriend like that." He said.

I nodded."Who was that anyway?" I asked.

"Just Collin, that jerk in my Spanish class. He's always never liked me anyway." He replied.

I smiled weakly."Oh well he's not the only one."

"Rough day?" He asked.

I nodded then sighed into his chest."It's so hard to avoid them. All I hear is rude comments. Every time I walk into class, they start whispering, and staring at me like I'm some kind of creature from another planet."

"Shh..it's ok."

I started to cry."No it not. Everyone use to ignore me, and no one cared about me, but the all of a sudden, once they figured out I was a pregnant male, I'm in the center of attention." I sobbed.

He rubs my back."Hang in there baby, we only have 6 more weeks of school left." He mentioned.

"I can't. It try to ignore them...but I just can't, it's so hard..." My voice cracks.

He kisses the top of my head."C'mon Haz it's almost over. We'll make it through this."

I looked up and sniffled."Yeah, maybe you're right. I need to just act like they aren't there." I replied

"Exactly."

"I mean if they don't like the fact that I'm pregnant than I shouldn't give a damn about their opinions. I need to just focus on the positives."

I placed my hand on my bump, and stared down at the risen part of my body while Zayn grins."Right, that exactly what you need to do." He agreed.

I breathe out and calmed down a bit."I'm gonna at to try my best to do that for now on."

"Are you sure? Because you said that the last several times too." He mentioned.

I nodded."Yes I'm sure."

He laughed a bit."Ok I was just making sure. I believe you can do it. Unless your hormones get the best of you."

"Yeah I hate how I always cry over little things. Just like the other day, I cried just because we ran out of peanut butter, so my mum had to go buy me some. She even brought me two just in case I finished the first one." I said chuckling a bit.