Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions

Harry's POV
"Thanks Louis." I said as I placed his gift he got me on the table in front of me.

"Your welcome Harry, I'm glad you like it." Louis says.

He sits down next to me while drinking a can of soda."So when's Liam coming?"

"He should be here shortly. Him and his parents had to do something earlier." I exclaimed.

Just when he's about to say something we here the doorbell ring."I've got it!" She says coming from out of nowhere.

She opens the front door and me and Louis continued to talk."So when are..."

He stops and looks towards the front door. I look in the same direction and see that it's the one and only Zayn Malik.

"Harry Zayn's here." My mom informs me.

I get up from the couch and me mum at the door. She let's Zayn and a woman that looks a bit like him which I'm guessing is his mum into our house.

"Harry this is my mum Trisha." Zayn replies.

I shake her hand."Nice to meet you Trisha."

"Nice to meet you too Harry, and happy birthday." She greets.

I thanked her and me and Zayn sit down on the couch.

"Me and Trisha are going to be in the kitchen." She says.

I walked next to her."Before you have any conversations about anything, I would like to finally tell you that's Zayn's the other father." I whispered.

She nods."I kinda had a feeling he was." She said before her and Trisha walked into the kitchen.

I walk back over to the couch and sit back next Louis.

"Hey Louis." Zayn greets him politely.

"Hey." Louis says harshly as he scrolls through his phone.

We sit in silence for a moment until I finally interrupted."Zayn..ugh can I talk to you in private please?"

His eyes widened and he nods."Sure."

Louis looks at me in concern."Harry.."

"Lou it's ok I'm going to fix this once and for all. I can't stand for it to be so awkward between us." I tell him.

"But what if he.."

I stopped him."He's not going to do anything, I've got this." I said.

He looks at me in shock."Ok."

I got up from the couch."Umm..we can go talk in my room." I informed Zayn and he follows me upstairs.

We walk into my bedroom and I closed the door."You can sit anywhere you want."

He sits the end of my bed."So have you had a good birthday so far?"

I walk over to my bed and sit down next to him."Yeah, way better then the years before." I mentioned.

"What did you get?"

"My parents got me a new phone, a watch, some money, and a couple of new clothes, because I'm not fitting some of my trousers because of the forming baby bump." I said.

He looks down at my stomach and I quickly cover it with my arms which makes him snap out of it.

"Oh..umm...how are you feeling?" He asks nervously.

"I'm fine, I haven't had morning sickness as much as before, but it still comes unexpectedly." I replied.

He nods."Oh I'm sorry about that."