Chapter 60- Our Family

Harry's POV
So today was our fourth day at home with Caden and Ava. It has been going well so far, thanks to mum and Trisha's help. The two have been so happy about becoming grandmothers, and we definitely can't forget our sisters about becoming new aunts.

When our family first saw Caden and Ava they could not stop cooing. I still am a bit surprised at the moment. I'm the one who carried them around for nine months, they actually had me and Zayn's DNA.

I know it has only been a few days since they were born, but can already tell what kind of personality they have. I have a feeling that Caden is going to act just like Zayn when he gets older, because the little boy is attached to his papa, and cries when he is away from Zayn or when we put him down.

Ava on the other hand is a bit chill and doesn't really cry when we put her down, but that's because she basically sleeps throughout the day, which is normal for a newborn, so we'll just have to wait a couple of weeks to see what she will do.

They both look alike also, except there are a few features that are different about both of them. They both have little dark brown curls on the top of their head. Caden and Ava both have hazel eyes, but when it hits light it looks a bit more green, but you can definitely tell they're hazel. But besides that they look a lot like Zayn.

Zayn is absolutely thrilled to be a dad, and thank goodness Caden and Ava are his only children, if you know what I mean. So hopefully we will never see Perrie again, but to be honest I don't think it will, but if she does, she going to be up by a rude awakening, because me nor Zayn is going to put up with her shit, and that's the damn truth.

~
So today after mum and Trisha left, me and Zayn were suppose to be alone, but we were suddenly occupied by the boys at our door.

"Zayn he won't stop crying! What do I do?" I asked in panic, as Caden wouldn't stop crying.

He gets up from the recliner."Here let me take him." Zayn insisted.

He walks over and I had him Caden."Shhh....it's ok baby boy, papa's got you." He said as he tried to rock Caden back and forth.

"Umm...Harry I think Ava's getting hungry." Louis said as he held Ava in his arms.

I walked over to the couch where Liam, Niall, and Louis were sitting."Really, again? I just fed her."

"Yeah she's still hungry and whining a bit, and nothing else is helping." Louis says.

"Ok I'll go get her bottle."

I ambled over to the kitchen table and grabbed her bottle. I made sure it was still warm then I walked behind the couch and handed it to Louis.

I saw Zayn sitting in the recliner still trying to calm down Caden."Want me to try again?" I asked.

He shook his head."No I think he needs his pacifier." Zayn stated.

I just nodded and sat down next to him.

"Can I hold him?" Niall asks.

Zayn and me both nodded in agreement."Of course Niall." Zayn said as Niall got up and took Caden out of his arms.

Niall sat down and quietly rock the baby in his arms. I watched Liam and Louis take care of Ava.

As Niall shushed Caden, we noticed that the baby was calming down, and completely stopped crying.

"Thank you Niall. You finally got him to stop crying." I said as Zayn wraps his arm around me, and we both sighed in relief.

"It was no problem. I'm glad I could calm the little fella down. You two look like you really need to get some rest." Niall replied.