Chapter 7- Reasons?

Louis POV

"Good morning Mr Tomlinson, how are you?" Mr Higgins asked.

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." He said as he looked through some papers on his desk.

"That's good."

"So Louis, I heard about Harry yesterday, is he ok?"

I smiled and nodded."Yeah he fine, he's safely at home in his bed. I'm actually going to see him after school today."

"Umm..could you give this to him, I would do it myself but we have a meeting after school." Mr Higgins said handing me a get well soon card.

"Sure I'll give it to him, he should be happy to know that you care about him." I said putting the card into my bookbag.

"I treat Harry as if he was my own son. He's such a charming young lad, but yet still so shy."

"Did you know Harry got bullied?"

"I never suspected him to get bullied, but I did notice he had a few cuts and bruises everywhere. And Louis I know you only been going to this school for less than a week, but do you know who bullied him?"

I hesitated."Zayn Malik and his friends Niall Horan, and Ed Sheeran."

"Umm..well I don't know who Ed is, and I have Niall fourth period and he's a little trouble maker and so is Zayn, but he doesn't seem like the type that would hit anyone.

"What do you mean by doesn't seem like the type." I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"When he first joined my class almost 3 years ago he absolutely loved coming to my class. I mean he was always quite a troublemaker of the class, but at least he came to class and got his work done he actually had straight A's at one point."

"Why did he stop?"

"I don't know? I wonder the same thing every time I check class attendance."

"Oh ok. Well I better get to my desk before the bell rings, thanks for the info." I said as I begin to walk to my desk.

Mr Higgins touches my shoulder and I turn around."Louis I'll speak to Zayn about it after class."

I nodded and walked to my my desk and prepared for class.

~

Zayn's POV

The bell rings and everyone scatters out of the classroom, Mr Higgins told me to stay behind because he needed to talk to me. So I just decided to make myself comfortable and place my feet on top of my desk.

Mr Higgins walks over to me and pulls a chair up in front of my desk."Zayn both feet on the ground please." He said in a frustrated way.

I smirked and did what he told me.

"So how have you been lately? You don't come to class as often as you use to."

"Oh, because I've been busy with a lot shit you know."

"Ok then. So you know you have detention after school right..and for the rest of the week."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You have skipped all of your classes last week, and you've had 3 tardies for my class already, we have called your mother several times and she claims your at school but you're not, what's going on with you? You never have done anything like this before." He say very concerned.

"It's none of your fucking business! Why are teachers always worried about students!" I screamed and began to walk towards the door.

"Zayn come back I need to know what's wrong with you, I want to help!" He screamed as he stood up.