Chapter 29- Ex's Return

Zayn's POV
"Do you want to come with me to practice? You can sit on the bleachers and watch." I asked Harry as I stood at his locker.

"Umm..I don't know? I was planning on doing my homework and a bit of studying."

"Alright then. Do you want me to take you home?" I asked.

He closes his locker."Yes please, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind you're my boyfriend."

He nods."Ok."

I saw him stuff several books in his book bag."Here let me take that for you." I asked.

He starts to put it on his back."No I've got it. It's just a few books." He exclaimed.

I shook my head."No you don't need to be carrying all of that weight on your back. Let me take it." I insisted.

He huffed."Fine."

I grinned and took his bookbag."Good, now let's take you home, coach is going to kill me if I'm late again."

~
"But coach that school is way better than us! How are we going to beat them!?" Complained Chris.

Coach Henderson sighs."Lads don't worry. We have a better team this year, and all of you have improved since last season, so we're sure to win."

"He's right we just need to study our plays, and just a little practice. Like how hard is that?" I exclaimed.

The team sighs and Logan speaks."Well maybe you can, but the rest of us can't!"

"Shut up Logan! Stop doubting us!" Niall says in frustration.

Louis grabs the football."C'mon boys their not that good. I've played them before."

"Show them how it's done Louis." Liam says with a smirk on his face.

Louis nodded and kicked the football around a bit as everyone backs up to give him some room. He does a few step-overs and turns, then he kicks the ball straight into the goalie."See told you it's easy!" He yells.

"Whatever!" Logan says feeling a bit jealous making everyone laugh.

~
"Alright see you boys later." I said as all the boys walked out of the locker room.

I put my clothes in my gym bag then close my locker.

I made everything was in tip top shape. And walked out of the locker room.

As I walked out into the hallway I get a message from Harry.

-Hey Zayn

~Hey babe, what are you doing?

-Nothing right now, but I just wanted to tell you that I won't be home because Robin's friend invited us over for dinner.

~Alright I'll see you tomorrow then.

-Ok miss you.

~Miss you too baby.

As soon as I send the final message I was pushed into the wall followed by kisses on my face it was the one and only Perrie Edwards.

I pushed her off and she wiped her mouth."Perrie what the hell are you doing!?" I yelled.

"I want you Zayn! I want you back!" She says forcefully.

She launched forward and kisses me again. Which I managed to stop her."What are you talking about!? We broke up! I don't love you anymore, you're dating Keith!" I replied.

She heavily breathing."Yeah but who cares, I miss you!" She said.

"Listen Perrie I absolutely use to love you, but after what you did to me we will never have future together. I have a boyfriend now! He cares about me and I care about him, for goodness sakes he's carrying my children! I love that boy!"

She rolls her eyes."Blah, Blah, Blah, whatever! Who cares about that freak!"

"I do! He's the light of my world! I'm glad you cheated on me, it showed me that I didn't need to be with your ass!"

I started to walk away, but she grabs my arm."Please Zayn, I still love you! I'll do anything you want just name it!" She begged.

I smirked."Really?"

She nods and holds my hand."Yeah really just name it, and I'll do it."

I bit my bottom lip."Alright what about this...leave me the hell alone!"

She lets go of my hand, and stares at me confusedly."Zayn..."

"Don't Zayn me! You heard me, leave me the hell alone!"

"Fine, whatever. I'm trying to give you another chance!" She yelled as I walked away showing sympathy for her.

She starts to walk away in the opposite direction and she calls me one last time."Fine but I still have Keith, so you better watch your back!"

I just rolled my eyes, and ambled out of the school.

~
Perrie's POV
"So what did he say?" My manly boyfriend Keith asked.

I sat down in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck."He doesn't want me anymore."

"So he really does love that curly haired freak doesn't he?"

I nodded and pulled my hair back. "Yeah, I don't see why he wanted him instead of me!? Am I not hot enough!?"

He grabbed my bum and kisses my neck."Well he doesn't know what he's missing."

I smiled."I don't even know why I dated him anyway, he's such a baby."

He smirked."Hell yeah, you've got that right. The boy runs away from everything."

"I don't think he's going to be able to get your money. Like he has two babies on the way." I mentioned.

He got up and walked over towards the window."I don't give a fuck! He ruined my life Perrie. Now I'm gonna ruin his."

"But all he cares about is that little freak of his. You can take everything away from him, as long as he still has his boyfriend." I replied.

He strokes through his hair."Then we'll just have to find a way to keep him away from curly." He said mischievously.

"So what do you mean?" I asked.

He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a mischievous grin."How are your acting skills?"

I smiled back."Excellent, why?"

He pulled me close and kissed my temple."Because I've got plan in mind that you're gonna love."

"Perfect."

___________________________
AN: So Zayn ran into Perrie in the hallway!

She begged Zayn to take her back! But why would she ask that if she's in love with Keith?

But most of all what are Perrie and Keith planning to do?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️