Chapter 54- Picnics

Zayn's POV
"Harry!" I yelled as I walked into our apartment.

"I'm in our bedroom!" He responded back.

I smiled a bit and scurried into our bedroom, finding the boy smiling at his tummy.

I walked over next to him, and he immediately grabbed my hand and placed it on top of his bump."Zayn one of them seems to have the hiccups."

I grinned, and kneeled down."We can't wait to see you two, we're waiting." I whispered.

"I can't wait either, but I want them to at least stay in there as long as possible, because I'm only 32 weeks." He says.

"I know baby, but you're huge! It looks like you're about to pop at any second!" I said as I gazed at his huge tummy.

He just laughs and held his tummy."I know, I know, that's what Louis said yesterday."

I stood up, and grabbed his hands."Do you feel like doing something today?" I asked.

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"I have a picnic planned for us today." I informed him.

He grinned showing his dimples. "Really a picnic!?"

I nodded."Yeah I thought it would be fun for us. It's a beautiful day, and you need to get out a bit, and get some fresh air." I mentioned.

"Alright, so when can we go?" He asks.

I looked at my watch."Now if you want to? The food is packed up and everything." I announced.

"Ok then let's go!" He said as he pulled me out of our room.

He basically dragged me across our apartment and outside.

~
"So where do you want to set up our picnic?" I asked.

He pointed."Over there near the pond, but under that tree." He added.

I nodded and we made our way over towards the the tree.

I laid out the picnic blanket, and helped Harry sit down."Got it?" I asked.

"Yeah." He says as he gets comfortable.

I sat down and smiled."So I packed us, a few sandwiches, strawberries, grapes, bananas, pickles, sausages, and pickles..."

He laughed."Wow you packed everything I've been craving for!" He cooed.

"Yeah I remember how mad you were a couple of nights ago, because I didn't drive to the store to buy it for you!" I announced.

"Yeah I was a little mad about that." He exclaimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows."A little!? You didn't speak to me for the rest of the day!" I reminded him.

He hesitated."Oh yeah...sorry about that." He apologized.

"It's ok."

He takes a bite out of his banana and I take a sip of my drink."So I was thinking about what we were going to do once the twins get older maybe we should have picnics like this." I said.

"Yeah that would be great...but that's if we stay together that long."

"What do you mean Harry? I told you I'm not going to leave you." I said as I wrapped my arm around his neck.

He shrugged."Well you might say that now, but things change over time and..."

My lips attached to his. We pulled away, and I rubbed his back."You love me right?"

"Yes I love you."

I smiled and held his hand."That's all I needed to know."

I have an idea.

___________________________
An: So Harry's having doubts about their relationship again.

So Zayn has an idea? Wonder what it is!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️