Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me

Zayn's POV
Me and Harry rushed up the stairs. I dragged him to the closest room I could find and go at him.

He embraced me in several kisses, and practicality sucked my face off. I pinned him against the wall and he lets out a loud moan.

"G-Give it to me Zayn!" He moans out.

So with that said I stripped my clothes off and he jerks my trousers off.

We both breathe heavily, he throws his shoes, and I strip him completely.

I run into this brace on his ribs and I throw it across the room.

I scanned his body."Damn you look so sexy, I am about to own you."

"Go on ahead!"

I threw him on the bed, and jump on top of him."Oh, Zayn you bad boy.."
He moans out.

I begin to finger him and he yells out. Then I heaved into his neck.

I squeezed his nipple and go at it. I placed kisses and bite marks all over his neck, then make my way down.

"For goodness sakes Zayn let me top!"

"Alright if you can handle it!" I said as we switched positions.

"Show me what you got curly." I blurt out.

He intertwined his legs with mine and he make waves on the bed like an ocean.

"That's all you've got?" I asked.

"No. You just wait."

He lunges into my mouth and kisses me deeply making are toughs intertwine and I caress his curls.

"Yes Zayn!!" He exclaimed out.

He nuzzles into my neck and makes small bite marks appear, then I grabbed him and I topped him again.

"Alright, have you ever heard of the tornado?"

He breathes heavily and deeply then shakes his head."N-No."

I gave him a sexual smirk the then wrapped both my arms around his waist.

"Well you're about to find out!"

___________________________
AN: This chapter was named after one of the verses in One Direction Stockholm Syndrome, I absolutely love that song!!!

So this was a really short chapter, but I'll try to make the next chapters a bit longer.

Thanks Again for Reading! 😊❤️