Chapter 21- A Broken Heart

Zayn's POV
"Perrie I need to talk to you." I said as she sat down on my bed.

"Oh so you want to talk. Well let me remind you that there wasn't much talking the last time I was here." She mentioned.

I grinned and nodded."Yeah, but it was great." I say before I sit down next to her.

"Well what about we do less talking now?" She replied as she jumped in top of me and kisses my neck.

I moaned in return and she begins to make small bite marks on my neck. I slightly tried pushed her, but she fights it."Perrie..."

"What?"

"We....we...can't do..this anymore." I exclaimed.

She stops and stares at me confusedly. "Why we always do this?"

I sighed and sat up."I just don't want you to end up...well you know."

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah..."

She gets back on top of me."Well if I do you'll be my baby daddy right!" She said making me frustrated.

I slowly and slightly pushed her off again."Baby daddy? Perrie what are you talking about!?"

She shrugged."I just thought if I ever did get pregnant you will take care of me no matter what. You're the only one I want to have a baby with."

"Perrie I'm not ready to become a father yet. But apparently I have two on the way in less than 8 months and I'm not happy about it." I said a bit sadly.

I looked at her expression and it wasn't just shock, but I can see pure anger in her face also."Zayn how many girls did you get pregnant!" She yelled.

"I didn't get any girls pregnant first of all! I got a boy pregnant and he's pregnant with twins." I exclaimed back,

She gasped and I look down at my shoes."You cheated on me with a boy then got him pregnant? Like how is that fucking possible!?"

"He has a female reproductive system that how he's able to."

"I can't believe the shit I'm hearing! How did you find this!?"

I walked over and grabbed the envelope off of my desk then handed it to her."I got this a couple of days ago."

She scams through it then throws it on my bed.."Ok he's pregnant. Now answer this. Who is the boy?"

"You actually know him. He's not very popular which is a good thing I guess which means everyone won't notice."

She rolls her eyes and grabs her jacket."I just asked a simple question Zayn. So who is the boy!?" She said strictly.

I bite my bottom lip and stocked my hand through my hair in frustration."Alright I'll tell ya!"

"Ok what's his name then?" She asks once again.

"Harry Styles..."

After that she stormed out of my room."Perrie where are you going? We're not done talking!" I said while we walked down the stairs.

"First you cheated on me with a fucking boy then added on top of that it's Harry Styles!" She screamed.

I grabbed her arm."Perrie I was drunk!"

She yanks her arm out of my grip."Who cares if you were drunk or not! I just can't get over the fact that you still had feelings for him!"

"I don't anymore, I'm over him!" I throw back.

"Yeah like I believe that shit!"

She opens the door and I shut it back then block it." Perrie just listen to me. I love you and nothing's going to change that."

I moved out of her way and she opened the door again and I know there is nothing else I can do."I have to go."

I nodded and she quickly walks out of my house. I followed behind her and she picks up her phone."Hey babe!" She says as she gets in her bright red cooper.

I hesitated and she slams her door.

Wait did she just say babe? Is she cheating on me!?

I knocked on her window and she continues to talk on the phone. I banged on her window louder making her roll them down."What!?"

"We're you cheating on me this whole time!?" I asked in fury.

The blonde stares at me not giving me an answer. Then the next thing I knew she was rolling the windows back up and backs out of driveway in a rush.

I don't run after her I just stand there and watch her drive away leaving me in the cold January air.

~
Later that night while I was about to go to sleep I received a text message at 12 p.m hoping it was Perrie and luckily it was.

- Hey

* Hey. Are you still mad?

- No.

*Good. Babe I'm so sorry I had sex with Harry. Will you forgive me?

-Yes I forgive you.

*So tomorrow evening do you want to go that restaurant you have always been talking about?

-Zayn I think it's best we don't see each other anymore.

*Why not!?

-Because you have babies on the way, and it's pretty obvious you still like Harry, so yeah.

*But we have been dating for 3 years! I love you!

- I still love you too I guess, but I don't know if I we need to date considering all the fights we've been having lately.

*Yeah.

- So I'm breaking up with you.

* I know. But tell me one thing before we're done for good.

- What?

* Were you cheating on me?

She takes a while to reply then I see the text I never wanted to receive.

-Yes

* How long?

- 5 months.

*Oh.

- I'm sorry Zayn I never wanted it to happen like this.

* Me either.

- Bye Zayn.

* Bye.

I threw my phone across my bed and sighed.

She's been cheating on me for five months and I didn't even know it. I have been so grateful to her and she does this to me! She's been lying to me for 5 months! People tried to tell me, but I didn't listen. Dammit even Harry told me in a letter.

Just 3 years of kissing, making love, anniversaries all down the drain.

I have never been dumped before. I'm usually the one who breaks a lot of hearts, I know how it feels now and I'm a total wreck. But most of all she broke up with me over a text message.

After 3 years of dating I am finally single.

___________________________
AN: So Perrie knows Harry's pregnant. Will this cause problems later on?

Perrie finally came out about her secret of cheating on Zayn! But she never told him who with!

Will Zayn ever date again?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️