Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?

Zayn's POV
Well it's been 5 days since that little mishap I had with Harry. So from that point on I've been skipping class to focus more on my relationship with Perrie.

Since then I haven't seen Harry or Louis, and Liam's been avoiding me.

I just don't get why they would believe him? I mean there's just absolutely no such thing as a pregnant boy!

And there's no need to look it up because I know it's not true. He was just trying to get back at me and thought I was going to fall for it, like does he think I'm that stupid? Well I guess he does.

I'm just gonna forget about that loser. I didn't have a chance with him anyway, plus I'm the bad boy of the school, and I can't be seen hanging around with people like Harry. Can you imagine the things people will say about me! Hell no that's not happening, I'm gonna leave him alone.

~
"Zayn you bad boy!" Perrie screamed.

"What it's not my fault the dude wasn't looking!"

She grinned."But you didn't have to take all the money out of his cash register!"

"Well I do need it anyway. You know Keith's back..maybe he wants you back.

Perrie eyes widen and she shakes her head."No..he doesn't."

"Why did you say it like that? Do you still have feelings for him too?" I asked as I turned completely around to face her.

"No babe! I love you and you know that!!"

She sits on my lap and kisses me deeply making me moan."See if I didn't love you I wouldn't have kissed you!" She replied.

I looked at the clock on the wall."Shit! It's 4:00 I got to get going!"

"Why!?" She asked.

I got up from her bed."Because I got a job now."

She nodded and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked me on the lips."Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"See ya babe." I begin to exit her house.

~
Perrie's POV
"Hey Baby,I missed you!"

"Why haven't you called me!?" Keith asked me with anger filling his voice.

I sat on his lap and played with his shirt."You know I have school, and plus I'm still with Zayn.

"Your doing what I told you to do right?"

"Of course."

He furrowed his eyebrows."Are you actually in love with Zayn?"

"I love him, but I love you more and you know that!"

"Then why are you dating me and Bradford at the same time?"

I ripped his shirt off then I lay on his chest."I'm only dating him because of my popularity. He's captain of the football team, the school jock, bad boy, and all the girls love him. I had to do something." I said.

"Face it Perrie why are you really with him?" Keith asked.

"I don't know...you were in trouble for selling drugs or doing other illegal things."

"Zayn was helping me sell them and he never got caught. He was the fucking reason I got arrested! He left me hanging! I was in jail for two years because of his ass!" He yelled.

"Well you're out now and that's all that matters." I mentioned.

Keith sat up and sighed."No Perrie, you don't understand he ruined my life. My parents kicked me out, I have a criminal record, I missed two years of my life, and he didn't even care. He took everything away from me, including you."