Chapter 49- Things

Zayn's POV
So today was the day that me and Harry are finally going to go baby shopping.

Me and Harry are very excited about it, because it means that the twins are coming in two months, but can also be frightening at the same time, especially
for Harry.

I walked into our bedroom to look for Harry, so we can go to his next ultrasound.

As I walked in I immediately noticed Harry standing in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom to meet him."Harry babe, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Look at all of these stretch marks." He said as he looks at the marks in the mirror.

I wrapped my arms around him, and placed both of my hands on top of his bump."Don't worry baby, we'll get you some stretch mark cream."

"But look at how big I've gotten..."

"Baby we both knew that this was going to happen." I replied.

He sighs."I know Zayn, but can...we not go to...my appointment today?" He asks nervously.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Why not?"

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his shirt down."I just don't want to."

"Harry we have to go, you know that your pregnancy is rare, and Dr Reeds said it best that you not miss one appointment because it could be critical for you and the twins health, and that's why we go every month."

He shakes his head and walks out of the bathroom. He slowly sits down on our bed."Zayn, Dr Reeds called, and he said that he's going to need to run some tests." He announced.

"What do you mean? Is there something wrong with the babies?" I asked nervously.

"Well Dr Reeds said that with male pregnancies, there may be some complications around the next couple of months."

"Like what kind of complications? Could they be really serious problems?" I asked now really concerned.

He nods."Yeah, but he said that I looked perfectly fine during my last appointment, and everything seemed to be normal, but he just wants to keep a closer eye on me since I'm a bit younger than his previous patients."

I breathed out in relief."So you're fine."

"Yes, but I'm in my third trimester, anything can happen between now, and when it's time to deliver." He mentions.

I placed my hands on his tummy."Don't worry about it too much Harry. I'm sure you and the twins are going to be ok."

He bites his bottom lip."But what if my dreams are true, what happens if they don't make it. What if I don't make it?"

"Dreams? What are you talking about?" I asked extremely confused.

"Well you know how I have been waking up late at night, but I told you it was nothing to worry about?"

I nodded."Harry..."

"Zayn it's nothing to worry about!? I usually just eat a bit of a snack and go back to bed, and I'm good." He replies.

"Well can you please tell me what kind of dreams you are having?" I asked.

He breathes out."Nightmares."

"About what?"

He hesitated."You constantly getting shot over, and over again, you leaving me for Perrie, and something going wrong while I'm having my C-section."

What have I done? He's having nightmares about the problems that I have caused, and now he can't even sleep at night.

"Baby that's all over now. There's nothing to worry about it anymore."

"But...."

I interrupted."No but's Harry. I'll make sure nothing ever happens to us like that ever again, ok?"

He looks down."I know you will."

~
"So how was it?" I asked Harry as him and Dr Reeds stepped out of the testing room.

He smiles slightly."Ok I guess, he said that I did an excellent job." He replied.

"We will inform you about the results sometime next week. So I will be calling to tell you the results we have received." Dr Reeds explains.

Me and Harry nodded."Ok thank you."

Once me and Harry got in my car, Harry's attitude completely changed.

"Can I drive Zayn?" He asked.

I handed him my keys."Sure."

I opened the door for him and he got in. Then I ran over to the passenger side.

We buckled up our seatbelts."So are you ready to go baby shopping?" I asked him.

He starts the ignition."Absolutely! I have been waiting forever."

I smiled."You seem happier, I'm glad that you did great today." I said.

He begins to drive off, and nodded."Dr Reeds told me that there shouldn't be anything wrong with me, or the twin because everything seems perfectly fine. But he still had to run some test to make sure." He stated.

"See I told you that everything was alright!" I exclaimed.

~
"Is that everything?" Harry asked as I put the second crib into the trunk.

"Yep that's it."

He gives me a thumbs up."Good, now let's go home, so I can start cooking dinner."

I closed the trunk, and got into the car.

"Hey babe what about I cook dinner tonight?" I asked cheerfully.

He completely stops what he's doing and stares at me with a blank expression."Zayn how many times do we have to go through this?"

"Please, I wanted to do something nice for you."

"No you've already done so much. I'm cooking dinner and it's final." He said.

I pouted and lean back in my seat."Fine."

~
"Got it?" I asked as Harry carried a few bags up the stairs.

"Yes Zayn!" He said sternly.

"Ok, Ok, I was just making sure!"

We finally got to our flat, and there was a bag on the ground in front of our door.

I set our stuff down and Harry picks up the bag. He looks inside and pulls out a bunch of jewelry.

"Jewelry?" He said in confusion, while holding up a diamond necklace.

I noticed that necklace from anywhere.

He handed me the bag. I looked inside and found every single piece of jewelry I have ever bought for Perrie.

"I brought this for Perrie."

He opens our apartment door and steps in."Well I guess that means that she's finally over you."

I walked in and laid our things down. Then I closed our door."Yeah I guess it does." I said as I put the bag on top of the counter.

___________________________
AN: So Harry's having bad dreams, will they continue to happen?

And is Perrie over Zayn for good?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️