Chapter 50- Dreams

Harry's POV
"Have you chosen any names yet?" Mum asked.

"No not yet, but we are thinking of some." I replied.

I sat down next to her."Awww...I can't wait to see what you name the little ones!" She cooed.

"Yeah I can't wait either."

She stands up and grins."Harry I have a little surprise for you and Zayn." He says.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll be back in a second." She says before she walks into her and Robin's bedroom.

She comes out with several bags in her hand."Mum what is all of this!?"

She sets the bags down right in front of me."Baby needs. Me and Trisha went shopping yesterday, and we decided to buy something for our grandchildren."

I looked inside of the bags, and saw baby clothes, pacifiers, bottles, toys, and blankets.

"Mum you two didn't have to buy all of this stuff. You two are going to spoil them already, and they're not even born yet!" I stated.

She sat down."I know sweetie, but we just wanted to help out." She exclaimed.

I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder."Thanks mum."

"Your welcome."

~
"Your mum cooked an amazing dinner babe, know I know where you get your cooking skills from!" Zayn said as we walked into our apartment.

I laughed a bit."Yeah, I've learned a lot from her."

He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me."One day I'm going cook you an amazing dinner." He says.

"Really, are you sure about that? I asked.

"Of course I am."

I smiled."Good thing I've got the fire department on speed dial." I said sarcastically.

He gasped."Hey!"

I yawned and removed from his hold."I'm tired."

"Oh so that means you don't want to have a bit of fun tonight?" Zayn says making me shiver.

I grabbed his hand."I never said that." I said as I unbuttoned his shirt.

"Well then let's go."

~
[Harry's Dream]
"Zayn please don't go!" I yelled as loud as I could.

He continues to pack his bags."No Harry, I don't fucking love you anymore!"

I cried, and cried."Why can't you understand that it wasn't my fault!? I couldn't do anything about it!" I yelled.

He closes his suit case."WELL MAYBE IF YOU HAD DONE WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO THEY COULD HAVE MADE IT!" He screamed.

He started to walk away, but I latched on to his arm."Zayn please, you don't know how much I hate this! I'll never forgive myself!" I said.

He goes over to our dresser and takes out a sonogram picture of our twins."They are dead Harry! We can't bring them back! I knew you couldn't handle something like that! You should have taken better care of them!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERE HERE WHEN I DELIVERED THEM, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT HAD HAPPENED!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GO INTO LABOR TWO MONTHS EARLY!" He added.

He starts to gather his things."Zayn please don't go, we can try again!"

"No we can't. You'll probably mess that up too. I'm going to go see my baby." He says.

"Zayn I want to give you a baby, and you know that! That baby is not even yours!" I mentioned.

He stops."I know, but at least Perrie had a healthy pregnancy. I knew I should have stayed with her!"

"Why are you doing this! I love you Zayn, you can't leave me!" I cried.

"Harry I use to love you, but Perrie's who I really want to be with. We have a family together, I have a child I need to take care of."

I sobbed."Zayn you can't do this. She doesn't love you!" I said.

"Yes she does. I proposed to her last week. We're getting married in five months."

"What!? But you..."

He grabs his keys and walks into the living room."Listen Harry, I don't love you anymore. You can have the apartment and I'll help you pay for it, but I never want to see you again."

He starts to head towards the door." Zayn don't go! We can work this out, just please give me another chance!" I said as I gripped on to his hand.

He yanks away from me and opens the door."Harry stop, we are done." He exclaimed.

"Zayn don't go! I need you!" I begged.

He starts to walk out."Watch me." He said before he slammed the door and left me speechless.

I'm alone, I have no one.

Zayn's POV
I woke up to the sound of crying. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that Harry wasn't next to me.

So I got out of bed and ambled into the living room.

The sound of crying was coming from the couch, it was Harry.

So I quickly ran over to him."Harry why are you crying!?" I asked as I tried to wrap my arms around him.

He shakes his head and pushes me away."No leave me alone!" He cried.

My heart dropped."Harry please tell me what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't want to speak to you. You're just like everyone else!" He yelled.

I grabbed his hand."Shh..Harry please calm down."

He squeezes my hand, and cries into my neck."Your gonna leave me one day, and I'm going to be alone." He sobbed.

"Another bad dream?" I asked.

He nodded.

I wrapped my arm around him."Do you wanna tell me what it was about?"

He sniffles and places his hand on his stomach."The twins didn't make it, and you blamed me for it, so you left me to be with Perrie and her baby..."

"Harry I would never leave you!"

"But maybe one day you will. Sometimes people change their minds about the people they loved." He said.

I kissed the top of his head."Harry it was just a dream."

"I know, but what if it's true. What if they don't make it, I will never forgive myself." He whispered.

"Baby they are going to be fine, trust me." I stated.

He sits up and takes my hand. he places it on top of his tummy, and I immediately feel little flutters."Are you sure nothing will happen to them?"

I nodded."I'm positive."

"Then what about us? Are you going to leave me for Perrie?" He asked while looking at me with concern.

"I love you more than anything Harry. I will never leave you for her, or anyone."

He smiles and kisses my temple."I love you."

"I love you too, and don't worry it was just a dream."

___________________________
AN: So Harry had a bad dream.

Do you think Zayn would ever leave Harry?

Will the two be together forever, or will something break them? Do you think Zayn really the one for Harry?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️