Chapter 58- Almost There

Zayn's POV
"Hey boys!" I greeted as Niall and Liam walked into our flat.

I closed the door."Hey Zayn, I see Harry's resting up a bit." Niall said as he sat down on the couch.

"Yeah he is. As soon he comes back from work, he takes a short nap on the recliner."

Liam sits down next to Niall, while I sat on the arm of the chair."I know he's exhausted from carrying two babies around for nine months." Liam stated.

"I know, I couldn't have been in the same position he is in now." I said as I watch Harry sleep peacefully.

They nodded in agreement."I know it was hard for him these past nine months. He went through all the symptoms of pregnancy, all of the rude comments at school, weird stares when he goes out in public, and not to forget, but that terrible time three months ago." Liam explained.

Niall looks at his phone."Wow...he's been through a lot."

I bit my bottom lip."Yeah..."

"Are you guys talking about me again?" Harry mumbles out tiredly.

I smiled and made my way over to my pregnant lover."Sorry baby, did we wake you up?" I asked.

"No you're fine."

"Hey Haz, how are you feeling?" Liam asked.

Harry shifted a bit."Tired."

Niall put his phone back in his pocket and turned his attention towards Harry."Don't worry you only have a few weeks to go, or maybe sooner. How many weeks are you by the way?"

"36 weeks." Harry responded.

"So when's your C-section?" Liam asked.

I wrapped my arm around Harry's neck, while he laid his head in my neck."In two weeks, finally. I feel like I have been pregnant forever!"

I rubbed soothing circles in his scalp."It's almost over babe."

He sighs then clutches his stomach.

"Harry are you ok?" Liam asked as him and Niall stare at him in concern.

Harry takes a deep breath then sits back in relief."I'm good, it was just another dose of Braxton Hicks."

They nodded and I placed my hand on his belly."They have been giving daddy a hard time lately." I exclaimed.

They all smiled then Liam and Niall chuckled a bit."You two are going to be great daddies." Liam says.

"Yep, I can't wait to see Zayn's reaction when they're actually here! That will be a sight to see."

"I love them already. They are both a mixture of me and Harry. How could not be excited!?" I cooed.

"Well You're right mate, I would be excited too. You and Harry are going finally have a family together! Speaking of families, when is the wedding?" Liam asked.

Harry shrugged his shoulders."I don't know, we'll have to wait a couple of months, so maybe sometime next year?" He said as he looks at me for a reply.

"Yes absolutely, we are going to wait for the twins to get a bit bigger then we'll start planning our wedding." I responded.

Niall leaned back."Can't wait."

~
"Hey babe, can you hand me that baby bag right there?" Harry asked as he grabbed two matching onesies.

I grabbed the baby tote bag, and handed it to him."Why are we packing so early?" I asked as I sat down next to him on the floor.

"Because I just had a feeling that we just needed to be cautious, and start planning ahead." He replied.

"So are you ready for your C-section? How are you feeling about it?"

He sighs and shrugs."I'm scared, nervous, and anxious all at time."

I wrapped my arms around his body."It's ok, because I'm going there with you the whole time. You'll be fine."

"You are going to be there, right?" He questioned.

"Absolutely."

___________________________
AN: So the boys are preparing for the twins arrival!

And It's almost time for Harry's C-section, will Zayn be there?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️