Chapter 5- Again...

Harry's POV

"Well today Louis has walked me to all of my classrooms. I didn't see Zayn during science class, but Louis sits next to him so if he say's anything rude Louis will set him straight.

I'm guessing that Zayn decided to skip school today because I haven't seen him or any of his friends today which is good for me. Louis has recently told me he had a crush on one of Perrie's friends, Eleanor. He's been talking about her nonstop.

So now we're are going to lunch and hopefully he will see her there and they can talk during lunch.

So I walked down the hall and I see Louis coming out of his next class and he was headed towards the lunchroom. I quickly walk up to him and he jumps a little surprised that I was there.

"Hey Harry!" He said while putting is bookbag on his back.

"Hey. So are you going to eat with someone else today because if you are it's totally fine with me." I said.

"No I want to sit with you today!" He says.

"Really? You actually want to sit with me?"

"Yeah. Is that fine with you?" He asked as we turned into the lunch room.

"Of course!"

"Good now where do you want to sit?" He asks looking around.

"We can sit in my normal spot." I said pointing over to my regular table.

"Ok, let's go get our lunch then."

~

Once we got our lunch me and Louis made our way to my normal table.

"So how would you like to come over to my house today?" Louis asks.

"Sure I would love to go. But I have to finish my homework and study first." I said before taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"So you're the type that likes to study?" He says before starting to drink his juice.

"Yeah, I'm trying to keep all my grades A's and keep a perfect GPA, so I can get a scholarship."

"Really? That's a lot of work to do!?"

"I know but it's totally worth it if it gets me a good future."

"Good for you, I know you can do it!"

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"Seriously I mean it! You deserve to..."

I looked at him and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree."What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh my god, it's Eleanor!" He cheers.

"Yeah, and look she's coming straight over here." I said as he began to panic.

His eyes widen and he wipes the food of mouth."What do I do!"

"First of all calm down!" I said as he listened to my advice.

She gets closer to our table and he acts like nothing going on.

She gets to our tablet and louis is frozen."Hey Louis!" She says with excitement.

"Hey Eleanor, how are you doing." He says as if he's calm and chill.

"Great actually, but I have to ask you something."

"Sure what is it?" He asked.

"Well I'm having a party on Saturday and I was wondering if you wanted to come!?"