Chapter 8- I Know Why

Harry's POV

"Mum for the last time, I'm fine."

"Okay, okay. I was just making sure. If you need me I'll be downstairs, okay?"

I nodded and she stands up,"Ok. And mum could you bring me an ice pack?" I asked as I tried to get comfortable.

"Sure, I'll be back in a bit." My mum says as she walks over to the door.

She walks out and I lean back against my pillows in front of the headboard of the bed.

I got out my laptop and begin to work on the history report on World War II, I had for, Mrs Hills.

As I begin to type I hear the doorbell ring and my mum's voice. I continued to type and moments later I see my mum returning with an ice pack and a very anxious Louis,"Hey, Harry!"

"Hey Louis, see you came early."

"Yeah, I need to tell you something." He replied as he sits down on my bed and mum hands me the ice pack.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Your welcome sweetie, oh and Louis do you need anything?"

Louis shakes his head,"No ma'am. I'm perfectly fine, but thanks for asking."

"It's no problem at all. I'll be back to check on you soon Harry, so in the meantime you two have fun."

Me and Louis both nodded and she stepped ambled out of my room. As soon as she walks out Louis turns towards me,"So how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok. Just a bit sore, but I feel way better than I did yesterday." I said as I place the ice pack on the side of my ribs.

"So when did they discharge you?"

I pulled my comforters up and laid down slowly,"Just a few hours ago. Around 12:00 p.m.

He nods and takes off his coat,"So, what have you been doing in the remainder time?" He asked.

"Mostly sleeping. I didn't sleep well last night because I was in so much pain, and the doctor said that lots of sleep is also required for a quicker recovery time."

"Well, at least you got some rest, I can only imagine how much pain you are in."

"Yeah it's not fun, but hey on the other hand I don't have to go to school I get to stay here and rest all day." I said as I lowered the ice to a different spot on my rib.

Louis looks at me with a saddened face and bites his bottom lip."I know Harry, but through all my years of school I have never seen anyone that has suffered as much a you do."

"It pathetic isn't it."

He nods."Yes it is. Why didn't you tell anyone?"

I sighed."Its been happening for almost 3 years now, so I didn't see a point in telling someone now it was too late."

"3 YEARS!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Louis screams out.

"Shh..shh..yes 3 years, now lower your voice before mum gonna gets worried." I said trying to calm him down.

"What the hell! It was by a different person right!?"

I shook my head,"No. It was Zayn."

Louis froze."And you don't know why he does this to you?"

"No."

Louis moves in a different position on my bed and sits crisscross,"Harry tell me about the first day you met Zayn."