Chapter 44- Conditions?

Harry's POV
I slowly awoken to a hospital room once again.

I'm hooked to an IV and a bunch of other machines.

I looked next to me and saw my mum sitting in a chair next to my bed, like she did all the other times.

She grabbed my hand."How do you feel?" She asked.

I turned on my side."Just a bit sore, and tired. Am I ok?"

"You're fine now. You were extremely dehydrated, and your blood pressure dropped rapidly." She informed me.

I placed my hand on my bump."Are the twins ok?" I asked nervously.

"They're fine. The doctor is just glad that your condition wasn't worse than I could have been."

"Wait...how's Zayn!" I asked while panicking.

I started to panic. I sat up too fast and immediately feel the pain rushing through my body making me wince.

"Shhh...Harry he's in surgery."

I cried into my pillow."I just want to know if he's ok. He got shot mum, and I couldn't save him." I sobbed.

My mum gets up and pulls me into a hug."Sweetie he's going to be alright. They are doing their best to help him." She said.

"But what if he's not ok? What if he doesn't make it mum?"

"Harry don't talk like that. Zayn's a strong boy, he'll make it." She exclaimed.

"He was bleeding so much. " I mumbled.

"He's going to be ok."

Niall's POV
"How is he?" I asked Liam as he walk towards me.

"He's really shaken up. He's crying his eyeballs out." He replied.

I scooted over so he could sit down."I couldn't blame him, I'm still shaken up a bit. He's never been through anything like this before, and it doesn't help when your pregnant at the same time. Could imagine what this boy is going through?" I said.

"I will never feel how Harry feels. They boy has been bullied most of his life, just for being himself, beaten to death, and got pregnant. I know that it has to be hard for him, especially at this time."

I nodded."Yeah this will be stuck in our heads, for the rest of our lives."

"I know. We'll never act the same ever again. Maybe it's time to...you know, put the bad boy life behind us." Liam explained.

I paused and thought about Liam's comment for a second."Maybe it is time. I mean look at us, we have graduated. I barely made it pass high school." I mentioned.

"Well we will never be able to forget about the bad boy life, but we can start over."

"We should. I don't want to end up in Zayn's situations." I stated.

He leaned back a bit."Neither do I."

I nodded and saw a familiar red haired boy walk into the hospital, Ed.

He spots us and ambled in our direction.

"Liam look who finally decided to show up." I said as Ed gets closer.

"I have nothing to say to him." He whispered.

"Yeah neither do I. He betrayed us."

Ed stood right in front of us and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly."Hey lads."

I stood up,"We have nothing to say to your ass, you damn betrayer." I blurted out.

"Well I guess I did deserve that."

"You're damn right! Why would you take Keith's side after everything he has done to us!?" Liam whispered yelled.

Ed nodded."Listen boys I never meant for Zayn to get shot, but I had to do what I did."

"And let Keith runoff again!" I whispered yelled, so I wouldn't too loud.

He sits down in front of us."No to put an end to all of this shit! I got Keith arrested the moment I saw him, which was part of my plan." He stated.

Me and Liam furrowed our eyebrows in confusion."Wait...your plan!?" Liam asked again.

Ed nodded."Yeah I was pretending to be his friend, and acted like I absolutely hated you guys, just so that I could end this once and for all."

"So you were on our side the whole time, but how did you know about all of this!?" Liam asked.

"Please before I got expelled I knew Zayn was going through something."

Me and Liam nodded."You are so confusing."

~
Harry's POV
"No I'm not in a mood." I fussed with Louis.

He hands me the sandwich."Harry please eat! The doctor says if you at least eat something, they will discharge you, and you're free to go home." Louis says back.

"Louis you really expect me to eat at a time like this? I'm terrified right now." I said.

"Harry I know you are, and we're all scared, but I need you to stay positive right now. So please eat something." He begs again.

He sighs and I pulled my sheets up."No, not until I know how Zayn is." I protest back.

"Harry we'll find out soon. I'm not just asking you to eat for yourself, but he for them." He said before he pulls the sheets down and pats my tummy.

I sighed and took the sandwich away from him."Why does everyone use them as an excuse. If I don't want to eat I don't have to."

"But you need to. You're not helping yourself or the babies. Plus you haven't ate in almost 2 days. Do you know how much nutrition you are losing from your body?" He mentioned.

"I know, but I just can't. I'm shattered on the inside. We were almost out safely, but it all changed too fast. He was pulled away from me in seconds, and was shot. I will never forgive myself." I sadly said.

"Haz, why are you blaming yourself for this. It was not your fault."

I pointed at my stomach."Because I'm pregnant, I held us back. If I hadn't passed out, and gotten so nauseous we could have been out of there in no time."

He sighs."For the last time, it has nothing to do with you Harry. Keith was just a lunatic." He says.

"I just don't..." I bursted into tears.

Louis awes and wrapped his arms around my body."Shhh...it's gonna be ok. Zayn's going to make it."

I cried into his shoulder."But we don't know that...he could be.."

I was stopped by my mum. She had a worried look on her face.

I sat up while she sat in the chair next to my bed."Umm...boys I got a bit of information about Zayn's condition."

"Is he ok!?" I asked anxiously.

She gives me the look she always does when we get bad news."Well the head surgeon said that he has a broken arm, and internal bleeding in his side, and he's loosing a lot of blood. So they managed to do a blood transfusion and see if that works, but by the way it's looking..." She trailed off.

Me and Louis looked at her nervously. Tears constantly continued to run down my cheeks.

"What is it mum!?" I asked as Louis and I stared her in pure shock.

She grabbed my hand."They don't know if Zayn's going to make it."

And that's when my heart shattered into pieces.

___________________________
AN: So Harry is fine overall!

And Ed tells Liam and Niall the truth.

But will Zayn make it!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️