Chapter 48- Problem Solving

Perrie's POV
"Keith Matthews." I said as I waited for the police officer to let me in.

She looks through the computer system."Ok, follow me please."

Today was the day that I was finally going to tell Keith that I was pregnant. But there's still one problem, there's a possibility that he may not be the of this baby, it could be Zayn's.

It happened about three months ago, when Harry and Zayn had split because of me.

I went over to Zayn's house to have a talk about why Keith needed his money, and why I did what I did.

Zayn was furious when I came over, but at least he gave me a chance to explain.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Zayn was drinking a glass of water, while yelling at me. So I used some of Keith's drugs and placed them in his drink, and within ten minutes me and Zayn had sex.

I did this because I still had feelings for him, but at the same time I was in love with Keith also, so let's just say that I was torn between the two.

I'm hoping that Keith is the father, but even if he is the father, he won't be here for the baby, because he's in jail.

But on the other hand I don't want Zayn to be the father either, because first of all, he has twins on the way and probably doesn't have time to take care of another baby. Then secondly, he probably isn't going to want speak to me ever again after this.

So the police officer lead me into one of those places where you can speak to the prisoner through a phone, while there's a huge glass between us.

I sat down in my chair and waited for Keith to arrive

After about five minutes of waiting, Keith finally arrives.

He sits down in his chair, and gives me a slight smile. He picks up the phone and speaks."Hey Perrie." He greeted.

"Hey babe, how have you been?" I asked.

"Alright, just sick of this fucking place already." He said as he looks around in disgust.

I smiled a bit."Well...umm...you are rocking that orange jumpsuit." I said trying to make things less awkward.

"Thanks babe, but you look absolutely gorgeous, but umm...are you gaining weight? You're looking a bit...plumper."

I stiffened."Umm...no, I don't think so." I say in a nervous tone.

"Oh well it's ok, everyone gains a bit of weight from time to time, it's life." He exclaims.

"Yeah, it is."

He leans back and sighs."So how's the outside world? Anything new happening?" He asked.

"Well I saw Harry the other day, and he's getting big, but for Zayn, I still haven't seen him, but Harry said that..."

"Wait, Bradford's still alive!? I should have shot him a second time. This is all his fault that I'm in the damn place again!

"Actually it's Ed's fault." I mentioned.

All I see is anger in his expression, so I should go on and get this shit over with.

"Keith I need to tell you something important."

He furrowed his eyebrows."What is it babe?" He said with all his attention on me.

I just went on and told him."Keith, I'm pregnant."

He froze, and he ran through his hair in frustration."How can you be pregnant!? We haven't had sex in almost two months!?"