Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?

Harry's POV
[December]

It's been a few days since the party and let me tell you I have been having thoughts about what could have happened, but the thing is I don't remember anything that happened that night.

The day after I woke up with Zayn wrapped around me, and us both in bed naked I haven't been right since.

All day I been blanked out, and unable to focus. I've tried to concentrate in class, but apparently the teachers have noticed, asking me if I was ok, or if I needed to go home.

I don't even remember what happened that night. I couldn't get that thought out of my head. Why would Zayn and I be sleeping in bed together? And just to make things worse we were in Eleanor's house, in her guest room.

Luckily her parents were out for the weekend, so we didn't get in any trouble. But I was when I got home my mum was sitting on the couch waiting for me to come home, she didn't even sleep hardly. On the other hand though see wasn't mad which was a good thing.

"Harry are you ok?" Louis asked.

"Umm..yeah I'm fine."

"No you're not, you have barely touched your food." Louis exclaimed.

"I'm just not hungry." I said as I looked over at Zayn's table.

He looks over at Zayn's table then backed to me."Did Zayn hurt you again!?" Louis says with anger in his voice.

"No. No, he didn't hurt me."

"Then what's wrong?"

I sighed and turned my head away from him."I don't know if I should tell you." I said nervously.

He places his hand on my back."You can tell me anything Harry."

"Fine, but you promise me you won't freak out?" I said slowly so he can understand my clearly.

He nods and smiles."Yes, absolutely."

"Ok. Well here goes." I said then hesitated.

"Harry c'mon!" He said impatiently."

"Ok. Ok!"

"Well you know how we went to Eleanor's party on Saturday, and you left me?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that." He says in a nervous way.

"It's ok. So I went outside to sit on the porch because I didn't have anything to do. So while I was sitting there Zayn pulled up extremely drunk.

"He hurt you again didn't he, I told you to tell me these things! You know what I'll be back I'm gon.."

"Louis sit down. He didn't hit me, now let me finish." I exclaimed strictly.

"Fine. Please proceed." He said while folding his arms.

"Ok. So he started telling me weird thing, and how I was hot and stuff like that. So we went inside for a while..."

"What happened after that?"

"Oh....Umm..funny story.."

"Harold just spit it out!" He throws back.

"I think me and Zayn had sex." I mumbled out.

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up."

"MeandZaynhadsex." I exclaimed in a rushing tone.

"Dammit Harry just tell me already!" He spurts out now getting frustrated.

I huffed and bit my bottom lip."Me and Zayn had sex at Eleanor's party."

He stares blankly at me and gazes at Zayn then back to me. He hesitated and see my expression that shows it's actually true then he spoke."YOU AND ZAYN HAD..."

Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg] - Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara