Chapter 27- Adjusting

Zayn's POV
"Are you serious?" I asked Louis as we walked out of Harry's house.

We are on our way to another one of Harry's appointments and can I say, I'm a huge wreck. I'm so nervous about going to his 3rd ultrasound. At school me and Harry decided to keep our relationship a secret because he didn't want to ruin my popularity or anything, and plus Perrie's still going to school so she could tell the whole school about his pregnancy.

"Yes I'm serious! I wanted to go to all of his appointments anyway before you both even started dating!" Louis replies.

"But I'm telling you again. You don't have to go, I'm here now so you can go do whatever, like where's Eleanor?" I asked.

He got his keys out of his pockets."Well Harry said I could go, so I'm going, and for your information Eleanor is out of town." He snaps back.

I sighed and opened my car door. "What about Liam?"

"Out with Sophia." He exclaimed.

I sighed even more."Ok don't you have plenty of other friends? Go hang out with them!"

"Yeah, but Harry's my best friend and I'm always gonna be there for him." He stated.

"Fine, you can go! But after we're done you need to find something else to do because I want the day out with Harry." I said.

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever!" He yelled before he got into his car and shuts the door.

I just shook my head and got into my black mustang with my pregnant lover finally on our way got his appointment.

"Wow Louis is really..." I said before I looked next to me seeing Harry half asleep.

He opens his eyes a bit."Oh I'm sorry Zayn did you say something?" He asks.

I back out of the driveway and drive off with Louis following behind us in his car."Yeah Louis is really sassy isn't he?"

"Yeah he is." He says in his raspy voice.

I removed one of my hands from the steering wheel and lock his hand in mine."Are you ok?"

He nods."Yeah I'm just a bit tired."

"Morning sickness again?" I asked.

"Well not exactly, I couldn't fall back asleep, so I just decided to continue with my studies."

I looked at him, but still focusing on the road."Harry! How many times do I have to tell you to stop staying up so late studying? You need as much rest as possible."

"I know, but my schoolwork is important to me too. I still want a good education." He exclaimed.

I smiled and squeeze his hand a bit."Alright then, get some rest. I'll wake you up when we're there ok?"

He closes his eyes and lays his head against the window."Ok."

I rubbed his thigh and put my hand back on the steering wheel continuing to drive.

~
"Harry we're here." I said as I shook the younger boy making him flinch a bit.

"Oh we're here?" He asked still a bit sleepy.

I nodded."Yeah and we're actually about 5 minutes late, so we should hurry up and get inside.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door."Let's go."

I nodded and got out of the car. I followed the boy to the other side.

I wrapped my arm around his waist."Cover up it extremely cold out here I don't want you to get sick." I said fixing his coat.