Chapter 43- Night Changes

Zayn's POV
When I woke up, I was met up by three boys tied up to chairs, including myself.

They all stare at me."Zayn we have to get the fuck out of here!" Louis whispered yelled.

"I know."

Liam tries to untie his rope around him."Yeah umm...boys where's Harry?"

I looked at them nervously."I don't know he knocked me out before I could save him." I replied.

Niall dragged his chair around."He knocked us all out. I barely remember what happened!"

Louis grunted."Why is this rope so damn tight!" He says.

"Well maybe we could try to loosen it a bit. Because at this moment there's no telling what Keith will do next." I said.

And just with that said Keith walks into the room."About time you're awake! We've been waiting for two hours!" He complained.

"Look Keith I don't give a fuck, so first of all tell my where Harry is!"

He gives me a smirk."Oh him? He passed out right after I knocked your ass out, but don't worry we'll keep him safe." Keith said while laughing a bit.

I feel the anger running through my body."WHERE'S HARRY!?" I screamed.

Keith slaps me right across my face."Shut the fuck up, and listen alright!?"

I winced a bit then rolled my eyes. "Whatever, just get on with it."

"Alright then. So you...wait a second."

He walks over to the door and opens it bringing two guys in."Deal with his friends. I need to talk to Bradford alone." He tells them and they nodded in return.

They walked over to the boys and start to untangle them.

Once they finished untying the boys Louis gives me a look. He smiles and I exactly know what's getting ready to happen.

Louis nudges his elbow into one of the guys stomach making a huge commotion.

They totally forget about me, and Liam comes over and untied my rope. I got up."Thanks Liam."

"No problem. Now let's set these guys straight." Liam stated.

They all tugged and pulled on Louis, then the rest of us jumped in.

I grabbed the chair I was sitting in and slammed it into Keith's head making him fall on the floor.

Niall kicks one guy into the wall, while Liam and Louis punches the other two guys.

Keith holds his head, and gets up slowly."C'mon boys, let's get the fuck out of here!" I yelled.

They nodded and we all ran out of the room.

We stormed through the concrete place with four guys running after us.

We were running to a three way hall, I had no choice but to do this."Split up."

"Are you fucking crazy Zayn!?" Niall exclaimed.

I turned around."Listen this is not your guys fight. Go find Harry please and get him out of here, then you all go get help." I said.

I took my keys out of my pocket, and gave them to Louis."Here once you find Harry get in my car alright?"

They all nodded."Good luck Zayn." Niall said.

"You guys too. Now go, I hear them getting closer!"

They all nodded and ran down the opposite hall.