this is so wrong

he had been over my house a few times with her. i mean of course he'd come with her, that was her boyfriend! that was olivia's boyfriend and i was so besotted with his wit, knowledge of all things spiritual, and just his features that i often found myself getting beside myself every time he was near.
*****
olivia's house party, 1981
*******
"so then i said..get the milk!" he joked as the people gathered around the table laughed, sipping their red wine. i tried to laugh but i couldn't. all i could manage to do was stare at him. he was so gorgeous, and that only made me want him more.

"you alright there julia?" olivia asked as i snapped out of my thoughts.

"huh? oh yeah! s-sorry." i replied with a half smile as i situated myself in my seat.

she smiled back grabbing georges hand, interlocking their fingers. i felt my heart break a bit as i looked down.
***
after the party, the people were filing out as i stood in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"george ill go run us a bath!" olivia called out as she walked into the kitchen, placing more dishes into the sink.

"thanks for staying back to wash the dishes." she smiled hugging me sideways.

"yeah no problem." i whispered faking a smile as she hugged me.

"alright and could you run to the liquor store also? we ran out?!" george replied as he walked into the kitchen.

just the sound of his voice was enough to make me blush. i closed my eyes and continued to wash the dishes as i sensed his eyes checking me out.

"sure thing babe." olivia replied as she kissed him sweetly. he kissed her back as she grabbed the keys. the last i heard from her was her closing the front door.

"nice party tonight hm?" george asked as i kept washing the dishes.

"yup! olivia knows how to throw a party." i replied keeping my glance down.

"you know you could stop the dishes julia. they invented dishwashers for a reason." he replied walking up beside me. being so close to him was electrifying as i began blushing deeply.

"y-yeah i-i-i know. im just being generous." i smiled glancing up to meet his gaze.

"well, i appreciate that. just as much as i appreciated you staring at me. did you think i wouldn't notice that?" he asked with a raised brow.

"uh-" i stammered as my face grew even redder.

"oh relax darling, i never said i didn't like it." he smirked leaning down, so his lips were on my earlobe.

"t-this is so wrong." i stuttered as george nibbled ever so gently on my earlobe.

"is it?" he whispered, making me squeeze my eyes shut.

"yes, yes it is! you're with olivi-uhh." i gasped as he kissed me passionately.

i tried pushing him off but he pulled me closer, "what if she comes home?!" i managed to say as george smirked,

"then too bad." he winked.

"george, i can't." i replied as he nodded,

"i understand, im sorry."

"it's fine. i'm just going to go." i replied as i walked past george.

"wait!" he called out as i turned around,

"yes?"

"last chance." he smirked as i felt a familiar knot form in my stomach. i bit my lip as i looked up then back to george,

"fine." i replied walking closer to him.

he swiftly picked me up as he carried me upstairs. he placed me on his bed as he worked his clothing off as i worked mine off. once we were bare, he opened my legs and slid his fingers into me, "ohh george." i gasped as he latched his lips onto my chest as he kissed and sucked love bites on them.

"uhhh." i moaned softly tugging on his hair.

"fuck you're so soft." he mumbled against my skin. i hung my mouth open as he swiftly moved his fingers in and out of me. this was like a dream come true! george harrison was making love to me. and while it was morally wrong, i didn't care i needed him.

"are you ready for me?" he muttered into my ear. i opened my eyes to meet his as i bit my lip nodding.

"good, because i'm about to go raw." and with that, he entered me. i let out a satisfied gasp as he began briskly oscillating inside of me.

"ohhh my god george!" i wailed as he smirked getting faster.

"ohh julia." george grunted rolling his eyes back.

"fuck you're so good!" i whined gripping olivia's white sheets.

"fuck! fuck! fuck!" he panted rolling his hips against mine, "FUCK!" he bellowed.

"oh that's it baby!" i breathed out as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"jesus julia! you're so bloody tight." george moaned biting my clavicle.

"mmmm." i smiled as he moved his lips down my body resting his lips by my core. it only took him about three seconds before he began devouring me. i squirmed around the bed as we finished off not that long after.

by that time we had cleaned up, returned downstairs, finished the dishes, olivia came back and we pretended that nothing happened.