in your wildest wet dreams julia

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: ONE MISGENDER SCENE
***
pattie boyd was the hottest girl in school and she made sure to flaunt that wherever she went. she was dating george harrison, the hottest boy in school, and i didn't think he thought he was that attractive, but definitely dating pattie boosted his confidence.

i, however, had the hots for him. i wanted him in ways my christian parents would exorcist out of me. i didn't care though. i was in desperate need to not only find out what sex fully was, but what he would be like at that.

the following weeks, george and pattie seemed to grow closer. we were all seated in the cafeteria as the students ate, and talked amongst themselves. george was with his friends, band mates, and pattie as he ate his lunch. pattie also ate as she talked with her model friends. i sat at my table with my cousin, juno, and my best friend tallulah.

"you need to go talk to him jay." juno stated, chewing their sandwich. they glanced at me while i glanced back at them,

"i know you're right. it's just hard juno. it's very hard." i whispered, causing them to pout,

"this is why you're my cousin julia. i'll be your wing person." they grinned. i cracked a tiny smile before kissing my cousin's cheek.

"he just looked over here!" tallulah squeaked, hitting my elbow.

"no he didn't!" i remarked, with a roll of my eyes.

"no no he did. he's looking at you right now." she grinned, eating her piece of sausage.

it was here i glanced up towards the table he was at when i saw him smirking to himself. his eyes remained glued to me, causing my face to redden.

"ohh julia's blushing!" juno gleamed.

"shut up! now i'm not." i blushed, looking back down at my plate. my blush intensified when i glanced up again to see him talking with his friends, making quick glances at me. i proudly looked back, wanting so badly to eat him up.
**
i was leaving my class when george jogged up to me,

"hey!" he smiled

"oh hey." i grinned.

"your name is jamie, right?" he blushed

"julia." i quickly responded my eyes looking downwards.

"oh! i'm sorry. julia, that's still pretty." he smiled.

"thank you." i beamed, looking up.

"i'm george, but you probably knew that." he awkwardly chuckled. this whole encounter was very awkward, and i didn't know why. i just shrugged it off and went to turn when he grasped my wrist,

"how about you come over later? the two of us can study for mrs. warmth's test, get to know each other? you know the usual." he warmly smiled.

"aren't you with pattie? i'm not sure she would appreciate me sneaking around with her boyfriend." i remarked with a raised brow.

"she's just me girlfriend. patricia wouldn't mind. actually she was the one who suggested we do this. how funny is that?" he guffawed.

something about this encounter made me feel uneasy. i simply didn't trust it. i took a step back, looking into georges dark eyes, "i don't trust this."

"why not?" he pouted

"you want to get me alone, 'study', get to know each other. all sounds staged george. tell your girlfriend i won't be bothering you anymore." and with that i went to turn around when george freaked out, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me closely to him, our lips colliding.