you were looking at her?!

we sat on the beach. the sun beaming down on us as we sunbathed. i breathed gently, wearing a comfortable smile on my face while he laid beside me reading. the water danced smoothly along the shore, while the seagulls sung off-key with the fetching waves. it was may 11, 1979, and my husband george and i were in the caribbean for our honeymoon.

"isn't the weather something else julia?" he proclaimed while i lifted my head up a bit to simply grin and nod,

"it's gorgeous." i sighed, letting my head hit the towel.

suddenly, a young blonde ran past our towel. her blonde hair whipping in the air as she jogged along the shoreline. george peeked up at the same time she was jogging past.
he followed her with his eyes.

"wow." he muttered while i sat up, rubbing my eye underneath my sunglasses,

"what? what'd you see?" i asked taking my sunglasses off to replace them with my actual glasses.

i looked over the beach, resting my vision on the blonde. i scoffed to myself while i rolled my eyes standing up, "you were looking at her?!"

"y-yeah she was pretty." he replied defensively.

"so?!" i was getting angry at this point, and no amount of sunbathing was going to fix this for george.

"babe look it was just an innocent peek! i'm not interested in shagging her! come on!" he retorted while i stomped my foot and stormed off to the concession stand.

"jesus!" george swore before plopping onto the beach towel. he resumed reading his book until i returned handing him a beer and sourdough pretzel.

"thanks baby." he whispered while i nodded, clanging our beer bottles together while i downed mine in one sitting.

"damn babe you really didn't waste no time." he laughed while i belched,

"yeah i guess not." i laughed while george leaned in to kiss me. i kissed him back.

"you know you getting jealous is so hot." george admitted with a timid blush while i smirked,

"good! i'm glad it amused you hon, now let's sunbathe." i suggested

"good idea babe." and for the rest of the time we enjoyed our honeymoon trip.