look into my eyes

hello everyone so this story is a bit of a confusing one. just make sure you pay close attention! also there are some mentions of suicide and self harm and gay slurs and a ''murder'' happens ⚠️
*****
i sat at my desk in school, covering my arms with my sleeves like i always did, writing in my notebook. i kept my eyes low and music loud while i paid no attention to anyone or anything surrounding me. that's the way i liked it, no one around bugging me about what i was doing, or what i was doing. i stayed to myself.

vanessa craine, the not so nice girl of yamena (pronounced ya-muh- na) high walked into class, taking her normal seat beside me. she shifted her dark brown eyes to see what i was doing. she cracked a smile before shoving into my arm, causing me to pull my headphones down,

"what are you writing about freak? the fact you watched your daddy blow his brains out right in front of you?" she sniggered while i felt my heart shatter. i couldn't believe the disgusting comment she had just said, but i decided to stay quiet until she egged on,

"and the fact you wear long sleeves in 90⁰ weather to cover up all those scars you have from self harming? you're as pathetic as they come julia! why don't you just do us all a favor and do what your father did and kill yourself." she spat while i looked at her, tearing up while the rest of the class quieted down.

the teacher, mr. patel glared at vanessa, "miss. craine, get up here right now! how dare you speak like that to one of your classmates! what is wrong with you?" he roared while the whole class, including a mop topped boy with dark eyes looked at me.

vanessa simply laughed before glancing at mr. patel, "it's simple gaurav, she's a freak. just like her faggot of a father." she laughed before i slammed my books down, storming up to her,

"fuck you!" i seethed as she turned around to laugh at me,

"oh, did i make the wittle baby upswet?" she pouted as she wiped her eyes making baby noises.

i felt my blood boil, looking at everyone who watched rather intrigued. mr. patel shook his head, indicating i shouldn't press onwards, but i couldn't let her get away with this. i stared into her eyes as i felt this sense of anger wash over me, before i knew it, i was grabbing a pair of scissors from a students desk, stabbing her in the chest.

she screamed while i jumped on her, stabbing her some more as the class screamed. mr patel tried to pry me off of her but my anger was heightening more by the second, "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAD YOU STUPID PRIVILEGED CUNT!" i shouted stabbing her more and more.

she lay limp as i kept it up. more screams were heard before i felt somebody shaking me,

i screamed as i woke up hyperventilating in bed.

george rolled over to look at me as i glanced at him, "babe, are you alright? bad dream?" he whispered, sitting up to turn on the lamp.

i looked at my 39 year old husband as i nodded, grasping his hand below the covers, "yeah. it was about vanessa craine. remember her?" i whispered.

"the girl who used to bully you?" he replied as i nodded.

"yeah." i mumbled.

"yeah, why are you dreaming about her? what happened in the dream?" he questioned.

"well remember how she was murdered? she was stabbed to death in an after class classroom with a pair of scissors and everyone thought for the longest time i did it? well, that's what i keep dreaming about. that it was me who killed her, but it wasn't. it was libby peterson." i replied softly.

"that's right! and why did libby do it again?" he asked softly.

"because vanessa used to bully me about my dad killing himself because he was gay. libby's mom did the same thing because she was a lesbian. libby said in court that vanessa heavily bullied her on it too and finally on september 1, 1961 she snapped and murdered her." i explained while george shook his head,

"vanessa was a cunt. i mean killing someone isn't right, but i mean you kind of have it coming when you treat people of parents' who took their own life horribly. that's on you if you're willing to pay the ultimate price. so, wait nobody was around to see anything or hear anything?" george replied, ending with a question.

"you're absolutely right babe. also, not that i know of. i mean vanessa treated me horribly. she was the epitome of scum and i just hope her soul is restlessly burning in hell." i grinned before laying back down, facing george.

"i know that she is." he chuckled flicking the lamp off before laying down to look into my eyes,

"goodnight my pretty girl." he grinned, kissing my nose.

"goodnight my high school sweetheart ." and with that he held me close to him for the rest of our restful night.