make a lonely man happy

this song is based off 'baltimore oriole' which is off his 1981 album, 'somewhere in england' hope you all enjoy~ julia 💝🥺 and it's based in the 1920s so just bare with me babes. TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ I USE ONE RACIAL SLUR
*****
it was april 4, 1929 and i was working as a flapper. it was a pretty fun get up. i wore the beautiful short dresses, the headbands, everything. it was baltimore, 1929 so things were a bit different, but being a flapper was something i immensely enjoyed. one day while i was at work, a proper young man walked in. he had dark eyes, dark hair. he wore a charcoal gray suit and matching fedora, as he eyed me up all the way until he took his seat.

he glanced at my bright yellow short dress, and long dark hair and mocha colored skin as the man leaned in, eyeing my long legs and busty chest, "hi there doll." he spoke scousely. i immediately knew this gentleman was from liverpool. he had the looks, the accent, the mannerisms. i blushed a bit and walked closer to him,

"hey there." i grinned.

"i must say, you look beautiful in that dress." he winked, leaning back to light up a cigar.

"thank you. you look pretty good in that gray suit and fedora." i beamed.

"ta, what's your name gorgeous?" he puffed slowly, his dark eyes never leaving mine.

i leaned a bit forward, our faces inches apart, "julia. but here i liked to be called gracie." i smiled,

"gracie, eh? why's that?" the man smirked.

"because she's gracious when she moves and right now she needs to get back to work!" my manager, quentin scowled, yanking me up.

"gracie! you know we have a strong policy where we don't flirt with our customers." he reiterated as i nodded,

"yeah yeah sorry." i replied walking off as the man followed me with his eyes as i walked away,

"sir, can you please leave?" quentin asked as the man looked at him,

"i didn't know anything about your policy. how's that being fair to me?" he replied defensively.

"just get out or ill gladly have security handle you. what's your name anyways?" quentin asked pulling out a small notepad.

"george harrison. let me ask you this."

"what?" quentin asked while he clicked his pen, placing it into his shirt pocket.

"when does julia- i mean gracie get off work?" he asked while quentin chuckled,

"her name is julia. gracie is just something cute we call her, because that girl is as gracious as a swan when she's on that stage. you can, by all means, address her as her birth name, which is very much julia. she gets off in an hour and a half, so 4:30." quentin smiled, with a light laugh.

"she's the most beautiful thing i've ever bestowed my eyes upon." george grinned.

"yeah she's something. well, wait outside." quentin replied walking off.
***
at 4:30 i was coming off of work when i walked outside. the man from before noticed me and jogged up to me, "hey julia!"

it startled me a bit, but i brushed it off, "oh hi. i'm sorry i never got your name?." i giggled while the man tipped his hat forward, bowing a bit before me,

"it's george harrison m'lady." he winked while i blushed heavily.

"oh! it's very kind to meet you." i replied softly.

"you as well." he smirked.

"look, you are aware that this is 1929? you're white and i'm...well- i'm mixed but that won't matter because in their eyes i'm still a house nigger who can't be with you. it's forbidden." i replied while george looked at me through furrowed eyebrows,

"i don't care about what color you are. you, well no black person is that word. that's a very cruel word and i don't care about race, my parents weren't racist and neither are me and my siblings." he proudly stated.

i glanced at him while he stepped forward, kissing me tenderly. i gasped against it while he deepened it slightly, "mmm why don't you come home with me and make a lonely man happy?" he whispered longingly against my lips while i nodded.

we moved into his house as he pushed me up against his front door, locking it from behind me as we made out. he traveled his hands down my out of shape sides, gripping me slightly as he groaned against my plump pink lips. i blushed deeply, moaning against his lips while he encapsulated my body with his.

"i need you." he groaned, keeping his eyes close.

"then take me." i smiled, our eyes meeting.

he grinned and swept me off my feet while we stumbled into the bedroom. he laid me down and worked his suit and hat off while i began to work my dress off before he stopped me, "no let me have the honour of stripping you, julia." he grinned.

"you got it." i nodded.

he finished taking his clothes off, while he slipped a rubber on. he then crawled in between my legs, yanking my dress over my head, tossing it into the corner, "fuck you're beautiful. so beautiful." he cooed while pulling my panties down. he smirked to himself before inserting himself into me,

"ohhh." he moaned.

my breathing hitched while he sped up a bit, "ohh my God george." i groaned.

"ohh fuck you like that?" he grunted, slowing down the speed of his hips. his dark short hair, sticking to his forehead.

"ohhh yes i like this very much." i moaned out, grasping his shoulder.

"ohhh julia!" george called out, speeding up his movements.

"ohhhhh george!" i soughed out, feeling his body rub along mine. it made me moan out a bit louder,

"ohhhh yes!" i groaned.

george stared down at my face while he kissed along my jawline, neck, then collarbone, gently nibbling and sucking it as he fucked me harder.

i let out a loud scream as the bed shifted below us, "shit this is amazing."

"mm it is and you're so tight!"

"all for you." i grunted out

"ohh julia." he repeated as he hit a spot i didn't know existed.

"FUCK!" i loudly swore while he focused on that sweet sensitive spot.

"ohhh." i called out.

"ughh fuck." he moaned, making my toes curl.

"ohhh right there george don't stop." i panted out.

"God julia, you're amazing." he sucked along my tits, leaving sizeable hickies.

"mmm so are you." i moaned out as we both came hard.

we cuddled until it was time for work the next morning for the both of us.