"uhhh."

i laid on my bed, arching my back as i swiftly moved my fingers up and down my stomach, teasing the entrance to my pants as i thought of my boyfriend george harrison. i was about to enter my pants when george burst through the door, making me jump.

"what're you doing there julia?" he smirked, his bangs covering his eyes.

"nothing george!" i exasperated, "knock next time!" i rolled my eyes.

he let out a low chuckle walking over to me pulling my ankles towards him, getting on his knees. i watched his every move as he looked up at me with a wink, "lay back." he commanded.

i nodded with wide eyes, laying on my back.

he kissed up my inner thighs, lightly nibbling and sucking on them before finally reaching my shorts. he yanked them down hard and threw them to the side as well as my underwear as he opened me up in front of him.

my breathing began to grow heavy, while george used one of his long fingers to tease my opening, "uhhh." i gasped out, fluttering my eyes shut.

"do you like that?" he questioned, his voice low and guttural.

"yes." i groaned out.

he let out a breathy chuckle onto my warmth, using his tongue to graze my opening, earning another moan from me. he blushed to himself and opened me a bit more, darting his tongue in and out at a fast pace.

my chest heaved up and down as he made out with my warmth, gripping my thighs. i arched into him, gripping the sheets as george quickened his lips around my vulva.

"OH GEORGE!" i called out, my vision blurring.

"mmm fuck mommy." he whispered, his voice sending shivers up my spine. i bit my lip as i squirmed beneath him.

he continued until i exploded into his face. he blushed and wiped his mouth kissing me until we fell asleep.