my best friends father

the date was july 12, 1981. i had been over my best friend, wendy's house for a barbecue that her father had planned. wendy and i met around the same time her parents and my parents were getting a divorce and we kinda had been close ever since then. the only problem was, however, her father was ex beatle george harrison and for lack of better words, i had a raging crush on him.

i carefully watched him as he stood at the grill cooking all things plant based while the kids swam, danced, and gossiped. i was one of the rare few who decided to just watch the different interactions, instead of being a part of them.

"you wanna go swim julia?" wendy asked while i glanced at the carbon copy of george. i shrugged a bit as i stood up,

"sure!" i grinned while i got up tossing my black wrap over my lawn chair as my gray one piece hugged my curves. this caught the attention of many, including george.

he looked over at me with an arched brow as he quickly looked back. he took the towel from over his left shoulder as he wiped the sweat from his eyebrow as he kept his glance on me.

i dipped my right foot into the ice cold pool water while i yelped out, "it's cold."

wendy giggled as she pushed me into the freezing water.

"YOU BITCH!" i laughed while she jumped in after me. she screamed, as well as laughed, while the two of us swam around.

george watched the pool as i came up from being underwater, my curly hair pin straight. i glanced at george while my pin straight hair turned wavy, then back to curly as i dunked my head underwater again to hide my growing blush.

he smirked to himself as he continued cooking. soon, the food was finished and he was distributing out the food. wendy was first to get food as he kissed her on her head,

"thank you dad." she smiled while he nodded,

"of course pumpkin enjoy." he grinned as she grinned,

"oh i definitely will dad! i love your cooking. don't you love my dad's cooking too, julia?" she asked me while i snapped out of my thoughts. i nodded while george smiled a bit,

"i, too, love your cooking mr. harrison." i grinned while george raised his brows, chuckling a bit, handing me my plate with a subtle wink.

that little gesture was enough to pierce my heart. my face began to heat up as i shakily grabbed my plate, walking off. wendy looked at me while the two of us grabbed a table. she beamed as we ate.

"your father wasn't kidding wen, this food is delicious." i laughed eating.

wendy laughed and nodded, "told you my dad was a chef in the making!" she wriggled her brows as i laughed some more.

as i ate, george kept his lingering gaze on me. it took me about 5 minutes to actually look over and see his eyes stuck on me. i blushed a bit, looking over to my plate. empty... i thought to myself while i looked over at george. i decided to get up and go towards him.

nervously, i took my plate towards wendys dad hoping our encounter wasn't about to be awkward. i reached him as he looked at my bathing suit, mainly my chest area when his eyes met mine. i gulped before i spoke, rather bravely,

"you know your staring is making it very difficult to enjoy my time here, mr. harrison." i whispered as he placed a hot dog and hamburger on my plate. he glanced into my eyes briefly before smirking his damned smirk again,

"well you're not making the situation any better by being in that bathing suit. God it looks phenomenal on you. the way it hugs your curves, your arse, especially that rack o' yers. very nice, julia." he winked causing my womanhood to tingle. i sucked in some air as i looked into his eyes.

"mr. harrison, i'm 19 years old, your daughters friend...what could you possibly want from a 19 year old?" i asked quietly, looking around to make sure nobody was listening.

all he did was smile and shrug, "you'll find out." he replied when i went to turn around, i failed to see someone standing behind me as the food got all over my bathing suit.

"i'm so sorry!" the woman, later identified as, georges sister, louise gasped.

"you're ok. i have clothes inside." i smiled. i placed my plate into the garbage can, walking inside the house.

i didn't realize it, but george had followed me inside. i walked to wendys room to retrieve my extra clothing when george appeared at the doorway,

"some coincidence huh?" he spoke as i jumped, turning around to face him.

"mr. harrison! i-i-i didn't even hear you come in." i awkwardly laughed while he walked in fully, closing the door.

"i was as quiet as i needed to be. also love, call me george." he winked while i nodded, trying to walk past him. that earned his arm to block my access,

"did you think i wouldn't of noticed you staring at me outside? in front of my daughter?" he whispered while our eyes met. i gulped, shaking my head as george chuckled,

"naughty naughty naughty julia." he tsked while i bit the inside of my mouth. george placed his right index finger below my chin, keeping my placement aligned with his face while he bent in to kiss me softly.

his gentle lips approached mine as i gasped, loving the feeling that was being produced between us. he locked his daughters door before trying to move me to the bed, before i broke the kiss,

"not here. not wendys room where she has to sleep. let's go to your room." i pointed out while george nodded.

we headed to his room as he locked his door. he resumed kissing me, while the clothes in my hand dropped to the floor. he grunted as he laid me down, helping me work off my bathing suit. once i was bare, he did it the same to himself, slipping on a condom.

he hovered above me, stroking my dark hair out of the way. i smiled at him gently, running my hands through his hair. george grinned while he placed his middle and ring finger on his right hand onto my pussy. i gasped out while george added a bit of pressure to my clit while i emitted a soft gasp out of my mouth.

he grinned while he swiftly thrusted his fingers into me. i held onto his bicep while he curled his fingers inside of me as he added another two fingers. i arched my back off the bed a bit while george finger fucked me faster,

"ohh george." i moaned. george blushed as he rubbed my rib cage with the pads of his thumbs,

"look at you all naked, hot and bothered for me. it's so hot." he moaned into my ear. i groaned at the sound of his voice and comment, earning a softer experience with his fingers. he was getting sloppy and i could tell that he was getting tired of using his hands and wanted to move me up.

without warning, he removed his fingers and replaced it with his cock as i arched my back off the bed. i moaned at the sudden feeling while he moved faster and faster, "ohh julia! you're such a naughty girl for letting a 38 year old man fuck you like this."

i couldn't help but roll my eyes back due to overstimulation while i moaned out his name, "g-george!"

"ohhh my God julia!" he grunted, speeding up while the bed banged up against the wall. i held his hand tightly, while my toes curled as he got deeper and deeper.

"ohhhh george! ohhh fuck george!" my moans were loud and they seemed to travel around the room, but that turned george on more.

"ohhh let it out julia!! ohhh fuck." he grunted while he bent his head down to slimily suck my erect nipples. i moaned and groaned out loudly as george pumped harder and faster.

"ohh my God george!" i screamed out as we both knew our climaxes were arriving soon. george sped up as we both moaned and hit our highs almost immediately. he kissed me as he pumped the rest of his cum inside of me. i moaned against the kiss as i looked at him,

"that was so good george." i panted while he stroked my sweaty hair back,

"yes it was. now, let's get you cleaned up."

***
after we cleaned up, we both returned downstairs and went on with the barbecue.