oh go fuck yourself

he knew it was wrong, but he didn't care. he kept pumping inside of her as her moans only grew louder by the second. he was fucking my sister and to make matters worse, i was only in another section of the house. olivia, was my half sister but i treated her as if she was my own blood. boy, was i wrong.

george kept it slow and steady for olivia, while she tipped her head back, dragging her hand down his back, "ohh george." she called out while muffled moans slipped out of his mouth onto the crook of her neck.

they continued to rock the bed, while i finished hanging up the last of my newborn baby's pictures. he had been staying with georges parents for the weekend whilst i decided to steal some ideas from pinterest and decorate little dhani's room.

wanting to surprise george, i walked to the room stopping dead in my tracks, when i heard olivia calling out for my husband. i heard him groaning her name out, while i could feel my body shake, my heart begin to tear, and the tears start to flow. i walked to the door and busted right through while george shot up, looking at me. olivia peeked her head up from under the covers while i stared at the both of them,

"oh my God julia! i-i-i forgot you were here." she spoke softly looking to george then back to me.

george didn't speak. all he did was look at me. i looked from him to her then back to him while i let the tears fall, "i finish decorating dhani's room to walk in on my sister and husband fucking. great." i scoffed, feeling stupider than ever.

"babe-" he began before i sighed angrily,

"DON'T YOU FUCKING BABE ME! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?! I FORGAVE MAUREEN, FORGAVE PATTIE WHEN YOU FUCKED HER IN A GROCERY STORE, AND NOW MY SISTER! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!" i screamed as i wept.

olivia looked at me as her and george sat up. she fixed her hair and put her clothes on as she walked over to me, trying to hug me, "julia, julia, i'm so sorry."

that only earned her a hard slap across the face, "oh go fuck yourself! you've always been jealous of me! i had one good thing going for me and of course you just had to take it! you always have to take everything from me. i've been nothing but good to you and you turn around and do this shit to me. get the fuck out of my life too. i'm leaving." i began before george panicked,

"julia you can't! i-i- i love you too much. please, i need you." he begged while i looked at him, tears staining my face.

"no! you only need me so you can keep taking advantage of me. stop pretending that you care! you clearly don't. you'll only do it again and again and again and AGAIN! george, i'm sorry but there's nothing you can say, do, that'll make me stay. not even sex will work. i'm packing my bags, taking dhani, and finding someone who won't have to treat me like a second choice to even my SISTER!" i cried while i shoved past the both of them.

i sniffled while olivia and george exchanged glances, "i've hurt her in the worst way possible, olivia. she's right, i just keep doing this. i helped her raise caleb, we had dhani and now she's taking him and walking out of my life forever just because i can't stop cheating. i can't lose her!" he wept.

"i..i don't know what to do. she wants nothing to do with me. i just, she helped me through a lot and this is what i do to her." olivia sniffled too.

just then george took off after me. olivia stood there for a while longer before finally leaving forever. she blocked george on everything, got in her car and escaped to the airport.

i was in dhani's room crying. i couldn't handle all the hurt any much longer. i stood up and walked to the walls, taking the pictures off. george stood in the doorway, watching me. i didn't notice him there, i was too distraught.

"what can i do to keep you from leaving?" he whispered.

i turned around with a short scream, "leave me alone. i told you i'm not staying."

"you can't leave. we have a family." he reasoned.

"that hasn't stopped you." i quipped.

"julia, please.." he began before i slammed my fist against the door,

"NO! you listen to me. fuck you for making me feel worthless george. you've crossed the line this time and i never, let me repeat, never want to see you again." i shot back as he jumped back a bit.

he broke down into tears while i shook my head, walking past him, "you're fucking pathetic."

"he's my son too!" george cried out.

"well you should have thought of that before you went balls deep inside of my SISTER!" i boomed.

"it's a habit!" he admitted as i stopped dead in my tracks.

"you have a habit of cheating?" i asked looking to him.

"yes. it all started with pattie, then maureen, now your sister." he looked up to me while i eyed him.

"i can't believe this."

"well believe it julia. i'm a serial cheater." he admitted while i furrowed my brows together,

"and you're proud of that?"

"no! it's costing my family. i can't lose that." he pardoned.

"you can't lose what you've already lost." i spoke with a huff.

"one more chance?! please?! if i fuck up, you can leave. if not, we work us out. please?" he spoke while i scoffed,

"you said that the last time and you ended up moaning maureen's name!" i scowled

"yeah but you also ended up pregnant with dhani. so, please, one more time?" he asked as i sighed,

"i don't know. i need time." i rolled my eyes and went to walk off before he grabbed my wrist, turning me towards him, kissing me softer than ever.

"i don't want to hurt you anymore. ill go to therapy for my issue, counseling even! i just can't fucking lose you. " he sobbed against my lips.

oh how badly i wanted to believe him. how i wanted to understand him, help him. the pain was just too surreal, too close to home. i felt him gripping my arm as his sobs picked up, "i don't believe you. i simply can't."

"julia, please! ill do anything." he wept.

"get counseling george. a MALE counselor and if it goes good, in a week ill be back." i spoke gently.

he nodded and whispered thank you as i nodded as well, leaving.

**

a couple weeks later i was bathing dhani when george called me. i answered, "hey."

"hey! counselings going great! dr. thompson says that he doesn't think ill be returning to my old ways again, isn't that great?" he beamed.

"yeah that's great! you sound better." i smiled

"I am! does this mean you and dhani can come home now?" he whispered.

"Only if you promise to make us our favorite family meal!" i laughed

"deal." he smiled as he hung up.

we got back together and he was alright for the rest of our time together.