come a little closer to me

i was angry at him. why was he making my life so much harder? he had been ignoring me these last few days and to be quite honest, it bothered me beyond my limits. i sat in bed drowning out any excess sound with his newest song, 'for you blue' and my guess was that it was for that blonde bitch he chose over me.

i rolled onto my side, torturing myself further with the song that obviously wasn't for me. i wanted to scream, to curse him out, to cry! anything to get him off my mind. finally, out of the clear blue sky, he called me.

"what do you want george?" i kinda barked. i mean- could you blame me? you ignore me for 5 days and now you want to show up? uhm, go fuck yourself.

"are you free tonight?" he asked while i scoffed,

"yeah why? bored of the tramp already?" i tutted

"stop it julia. we're having a house warming party and i wanted you to join." he smiled.

"i'll see. what time does it start anyways?" i sighed.

"6pm." he grinned on the other end

"fine. i'll show up." i muttered

"yay! that's my girl." he responded in a light chuckle.

i cracked a smile while wagging my head a bit, "yeah yeah. bye george!" and with that i hung up.

***
at 6pm, i got dressed in leggings and a nice black button down blouse while i let my curly hair hang. i grabbed my keys and drove all the way to kinfauns. upon arrival, i knocked on the door as george opened it,

"shit! hey julia." he grinned, eyeing me up and down.

"hi george." i beamed.

"y-you uh look nice." he smiled, stifling a laugh.

that made me feel a bit weird as i cocked my head to the side, "something funny?"

"it's just you look like a waitress!" he burst into laughter as my heart began to break.

"fuck you." i hissed as i turned on my heel.

he stopped laughing as he tried to catch up to me, "julia! i-im sorry. it was just a joke."

"it wasn't funny george! you insulted me!" i hissed as i walked back to my car.

"no no! don't leave. i'm sorry." he replied as i shook my head

"just go back to your prized possession." i scoffed.

"oh come on! is that was this is about? pattie?." he asked opening my car door as i tried to close it.

"YES! you never wrote anything for me! but as soon as she comes into your life- POOF! there you go writing every damn thing about her!" i scream, the tears forming.

"julia-."

"no! you ignore me for 5 days, invite me to this SHITTY party, insult me! yet you think it's appropriate for you to chase me and ask if she's the reason i'm mad?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?!" i sobbed and shouted.

he realized i was heavily upset as he got down to my eye level and whispered, "come a little closer to me julia, i want to walk with you."

i shook my head and gently pushed him away, "fuck off." i spat as i started my car driving off.

***
a few days later i was at work when i glanced out the window to see george staring back at me. it freaked me out a bit, but all i did was inform my boss that i would be stepping out briefly.

"what the fuck do you want? to tell me that i look like a slave?!" i scoffed as he shook his head,

"i wrote you something." he smiled.

i shook my head as it was my turn to burst out into laughter, "you've got to be kidding me."

"i'm serious jay, it's beautiful." he grinned, grasping my hand.

"george! i'm at work! i can't." i heeded.

"shh it'll be fine." he winked.

***
he took me by his car, which was parked blocks away as he sat me into the back seat, "just tell them there's been a family emergency or something. we need to go to kinfauns. patties out of town for the day and i need to show you this." he grinned through the rear view mirror.

"this is insane. i'm taking my car." i replied as i went to open the back door,

"please don't go. ill drive you around to get your car, julia. just stay put, yeah?" he pleaded.

"george, you're freaking me the fuck out. fine." i groaned as he took me to get my car. i hopped into my car and followed george back to kinfauns.

once we got in, i leaned against the doorway with my arms folded as he walked up close to me, unfolding them, kissing my lips.

i went to push him away but that only encouraged him to kiss me harder, "mmm st-stop!" i screamed pushing him off, "what the FUCK man?!"

"that's not the song babe." he smiled.

"what? don't call me that! just play me the song so i can leave!" i groaned.

he tutted and grabbed his guitar sitting down. he tuned it up before playing a song he wrote called, 'something'.

once he finished i stared wide eyed at him, "that...that was beautiful." i sniffled.

"you're welcome. now you can leave." he smiled as i walked closer to him, shoving his guitar aside.

"hey!" he gasped as i grasped his chin, straddling him. he gulped as i grinded against his bulge kissing him passionately. his large hands rubbed up and down my back as he nipped my lip everytime my pussy would rub up against his clothed cock.

"mmm fuck jay." he moaned softly.

"mmm now why don't you come and show me something else?" i winked while he nodded.

we escaped upstairs to where we nearly got all our clothes off before we started insatiably making out. i took everything off as did he while we became one, "ohh." i moaned softly.

"uhh uhh." he grunted getting faster.

"so god damn tight!" he moaned into my right ear.

"ohh only for you." i gasped in response.

george moaned loudly as our bodies slipped off one another's.

"ohhh where you'd get so fucking good at this baby?!" i called out as he pulled away to stare down at me, rolling his eyes back.

"i don't fucking know-ohhh!" he moaned heavily.

"ohh baby!" i responded as he kept pumping into me. i screamed as i dragged my nails down his white back.

"ohhhh!" i moaned, wrapping my caramel colored legs around his waist.

i squeezed his shoulder blade while he dug himself deeper into me, burying away all his frustrations. my moans hitched, feeling all of him. he was feeling all of me as he let out another loud moan.

"ohh fuck george!" i panted.

"ohh fuck julia." he moaned louder and louder.

"ohhhhhh!" i grunted.

"mmm." he moaned, taking a fistful of my hair into his grasp.

i moaned at him doing this, while our eyes met. i nodded a bit, signifying i wanted him to yank my hair, which he did. i moaned like a whore when he pulled it, "you like that mommy?" he smirked.

my oh my he remembered my kinks. well some of them anyways. i nodded and bit my lip as he did it again, "uh fuck." i grunted.

"all for you." he nibbled my bottom lip, starting up again. i moaned and ran my hands down his back and through his hair while our pumps matched. i arched into him while he peppered my clavicle with hickies. i screamed as he got faster and faster.

once we were finished i kissed him goodbye and waited for the next song he'd write about me.