take me to bed (explicit)

as requested by ohdarlingharrison enjoy this cute but explicit story ;) ~julia
***
the date was march 18, 1987. i was a 23 year old rookie reporter for the BBC, originally from america, but decided to chase the stories out in england, because they were more juicy than the ones back home. i had been reporting top stories that usually had to deal with the entertainment industry, being i was in it myself back home. i was a small actress, and writer. while i did those things still, i wanted to focus more on journalism.

this particular day i was at home drinking my chamomile tea, watching the daily news when my supervisor ray moore phoned me,

"julia! baby! i've got the st-ory for you! george harrison is putting out a new album and some douchebag publicists need coverage. so, they wanted to know who would be up to sit across a 44 year old man and ask him about his music. i went through my mental catalog of all the possibilities but i ended up choosing you, because you love the entertainment industry and you love his music. so it's kinda a win win. are you up for it?" he asked.

i nearly died, "u-uh yes yes! thank you for this mr. moore!" i celebrated.

"you're quite welcome. i'll let the team know." and with that he hung up.

i couldn't believe it, i was about to meet george harrison!!!

**
the day was finally here, march 22. i wore a pencil skirt, black stockings, a black mock turtleneck with a beige blazer. my curly hair laid on my shoulders with my bangs curled. i wore a natural makeup look and black heels as i prepared for when george was to show up.

he did so 5 minutes later as he took his seat across from me, "pleasure is mine." he nodded, sticking his hand out.

"the same to you." i responded, shaking his hand. the air seemed tense. not in a bad way, but in a way that screamed george was in control of this whole ordeal even though it was my interview.

"you must be julia gardner? you look nice today." he politely complimented me. it took me back a bit, but i smiled,

"thank you so do you." i grinned, staring at his silver suit. i raised a brow before opening my notebook,

"right, so, you're putting out a new album?" i questioned glancing up at him briefly. his eyes remained glued on me, he lightly scratched the scruff on his face, before clicking his tongue along the roof of his mouth,

"yes. it's called cloud nine. it'll be out in november, hopefully." he replied, quickly averting his eyes down my body only to rest them on my chest. i caught this as i shifted my body away from him a bit,

"mr. harrison, this is strictly business. i'm not interested in being eye fucked by you." i quipped pulling my blazer over my chest a bit.

"well...darling i'm more interested in finding out what's underneath that skirt." he simpered. my jaw nearly hit the fucking floor, as my eyes popped.

the producers and crew nearly died as well, as they cut us from the air. i couldn't believe what i just heard. i gathered my thoughts as i shook my head, "that was very inappropriate mr. harrison."

"can you blame me? when you dress that inviting, you shouldn't turn down a good fuck. haven't you ever heard of a clit licking beatle before?" he raised a brow, leaning forward.

"a what? look i'm here to conduct an interview where we talk about your music! not for you to fuck me mentally." i seethed.

"my apologies miss. gardner. carry on." he chuckled.