🍄✨ whimsical forest ✨🍄

HEY Y'ALL SO THIS WAS A REQUEST GIVEN TO ME OVER INSTA AND ITS GONNA BE SHORT. IT'S ABOUT PATTIE AND GEORGE IN A PRETTY FOREST.
*****
she had her camera in her hand as the couple walked along the lush green grass as she took pictures of her and her boyfriend, george.

"this place is beautiful pats." he grinned while she smiled, glancing at the little mushrooms that were growing around the pond with the lilypads.

"you're telling me! oh! look at that swing." she gleamed, running to it. she sat on it while george took a seat beside her.

"look at these tall trees, the weeping willows, that gazebo in the middle of the roses, tulips, daisies. this place is a dream come true." he gasped in astonishment.

"you're telling me!" she smiled as she snapped some photos of the forest.

"hey can you take my picture by this tree?" he smiled as she nodded, standing up taking his picture.

"thanks babe." he smiled.

"you're welcome. here take my picture!" she smiled as he did just that.

the two continued to enjoy this whimsical forest before the sun began to go down, "alright lovely let's head back shall we?"

"yes let's go." she smiled as they walked back to their small cottage home hand in hand.

" she smiled as they walked back to their small cottage home hand in hand