"it's just one night julia"

they were already to go while their son ran around the house like he was on some sort of sugar rush. i stood at the front door in front of george and his wife, olivia as they ran over a list of what to do while they went out on one of their 'date nights'.

"make sure he's in bed by 8 pm. no earlier, no later." olivia reiterated as george kept his dark gaze on me. i could feel his eyes checking me out as every once in a while i would glance back and our eyes would casually meet.

"you've got it mrs. harrison." i replied with a reassuring smile as the young mother smiled.

"ahh thank you julia! i'm so glad george and i can count on you." she grinned, holding george close.

"yeah well you best be going before dhani's separation anxiety kicks in." i winked with a chuckle while george beamed,

"if you need us don't hesitate to call. we'll only be at the restaurant down the street." he smiled turning towards the door as i followed behind them,

"ill try my best not to but thank you regardless." i replied shutting the door as they left.

"dhani?!" i called out as the little 5 year old boy ran in,

"yes julia?" he asked looking up at me with soft eyes.

"your parents are gone now, what games do you want to play? hide and seek? do you want to color? bake something? you tell me." i smiled at the little kid.

"COLOR! COLOR!" he giddied as he began running around again.

"dhani!" i laughed, "stop running you're going to hurt yourself!" i sighed

"chase me! chase me!" he giggled.

"i don't get paid enough for this." i mumbled as i took off after the little boy. i eventually caught him as i sat him down, glancing at the clock. it read '6:30' as i looked to dhani,

"you hungry or something?"

"no mommy and daddy fed me before you came. i just want to color and go to sleep." he yawned as i opened one of his favorite coloring books. i gave him some crayons as he colored for about an hour and a half.

when it came to be 8 pm, i let him shower and put him to bed right about the time olivia and george were due back. it only took about a second later for them to pull up as i straightened up the livingroom.

they walked inside as i greeted them at the front, "dhani's in bed." i smiled while george kept that same gaze on me. this time he added on a sly smirk while olivia became oblivious to the whole situation,

"you're such a good babysitter." george spoke with a hint of submission in his voice. olivia glanced back at him, as did i while i blushed a bit. luckily olivia didn't see me blushing.

"i try." i replied gently.

"anyways, thanks for watching dhani. i'm going to shower. ill leave your pay on the table. goodnight julia." olivia smiled, kissing george before she escaped upstairs.

"thank you mrs. harrison." i smiled as she nodded to me. i went to walk to the kitchen to fetch my pay when george blocked my path,

"get on your knees." he demanded.

"excuse me?" i asked while he eyed me intensely.

"you heard me, get on your knees." he growled.

"but your wife is upstairs and your son is asleep." i reasoned.

"then i will take you home." he replied with a smile.

i gulped as i just walked to get my pay. when i returned george opened the door, "OLIVIA IM GOING TO DROP JULIA OFF! ILL BE BACK SHORTLY!" he yelled as he hurried me out of the house.

**
when we got to mine he laid me down on my bed, naked. he examined my body stroking his length as he tilted his head back to moan, "o-oh." he called out while i watched him uncomfortably,

"this...this shouldn't be happening." i spoke while he eyed me with an arched brow, "come here." he whispered.

i shrugged but went to him as he placed his cock against my lips, "suck." he demanded.

i looked up at him, opening my mouth while he slid his length in and out of my mouth, "fuck." he cussed out hanging his head back, "uhh." he moaned.

i closed my eyes sucking him off happily. i used my free hand to jerk him off as i pushed him deeper down my throat. he grasped my curly hair pushing my head deeper as his moans grew louder, "ohhh!"

"mmm." i hummed while george got a bit rougher,

"f-f-fuckkk mommy." he blurted out as i slid my mouth off him,

"we shouldn't be doing this."

"it's just one night julia." george replied leaning in to kiss me passionately. i kissed back while he slid himself in,

"ohhh." he moaned, rolling his hips against mine,

i broke the kiss to moan, "uhh." i groaned holding him closely.

"mmm your moans are so fucking sexy." he groaned, nibbling my earlobe.

"Christ." i smiled, opening my legs wider.

george took this as an opportunity to swim deeper inside of me while i rolled my eyes back, arching into him.

"oh what a good babysitter you're being mommy." he slurred, his dark eyes meeting mine. our faces a crimson red.

"can you feel me?" he whispered in my left ear. that was my sensitive ear and when he asked me that, i answered in a moan as i bit my lip.

"fuck you're so tight." he moaned sucking and kissing my throat and neck.

"george." i soughed.

"mmm hush baby." he grinned, focusing on his thrusts.

"uhhh!" i called out as he brushed up against my spot.

he kissed down my chest, peppering my tits with little nibbles and kisses, "so soft." he hummed against them.

"mmm they're all yours." i blurted out while george took them in between his fingers, pinching them slightly,

"all mine you say? good. it better stay that way." he smirked, biting my nipple.

"ohhh." i moaned blushing heavily.

"so good for me julia." he whispered against it, licking it gently. he focused his tongue on my left tit, which was my sensitive one as i writhed beneath him, grasping his hair back.

"yeah keep doing that for me." he groaned nibbling and biting my tit. he dragged it with his teeth as my moans hitched and breathing got heavier.

"i i-i-i-im not going to last george." i spoke while george quickly kissed me, moving his hips back and forth fastly. i moaned against his lips as he bit and dragged my bottom lip,

"ohhh!" i moaned releasing hard. i panted as george came hard too. we both panted against one another's lips as he cuddled me until he left.