the other woman

it was the end of my shift when olivia walked past me to get to george, "hey babe i'm going to hitch a ride home i'll see you soon." she smiled kissing him softly. he kissed her back as i clenched my fist. i felt my stomach turn as i mocked her.

"ok babe." george smirked tapping her ass as she turned around. she blushed deeply and walked past me, bumping into me.

i furrowed my eyebrows together as i felt my blood boil. i hated that she was pregnant with georges kid, i hated that he picked her over me, i was angry. i watched her leave as i turned over my shoulder, looking at him through his office window.

i gathered enough courage and let jealousy run this entire encounter. i knocked loudly on his door. george jumped a bit but opened the door looking at me, "julia? what the hell are you doing?" he asked staring down at me.

"i should be asking you the same damn thing." i hissed.

"what are you talking about?" he asked befuddled.

"you know! you got her pregnant! what the fuck were you thinking?!" i yelled

"julia! are you serious? i got her pregnant because i love her, i want to spend the rest of my life with her." he said defensively.

"really? that's fucking bullshit. you got her pregnant because you're a piece of shit horny bastard!" i screamed as i slapped him in the face.

he stumbled backwards, holding his face. he looked at me with anger yet sadness in his eyes, "why did you do that julia?" he whispered

"because im pregnant!" i yelled.

george stared at me wide eyed as i broke down in tears running away from him.

"julia! wait!" he called out darting after me.

i kept running and running as i finally stopped sobbing heavily. george caught up to me, "how can this be?" he asked

"are you fucking serious? what, were you to fucking drunk to remember asshole?!" i hissed shoving him away.

"julia..." he sighed

"DONT julia me george! you got me PREGNANT! and you also got that bitch pregnant too and you expect me to be ok with that?!" i screamed as the tears fell.

"no..." he whispered

"yeah, i didn't fucking think so." i scoffed getting up. george went to reach for my wrist, but it only earned him another hard slap across his face.

"i understand why yer so mad julia, i got ye pregnant first." george explained as i rolled my eyes,

"just leave me the fuck alone. i quit." i scoffed getting up and leaving.