i can't help myself

may 9, 1964

i sat behind his window, pulling the weeds up as i heard his serenading music coming through the window above me. he was humming a tune unbeknownst to me and it made me want to close my eyes and sway back & forth.

he put his vice down as he opened the window peeking out, "garden smells good, miss. gardner." he smirked while i bent my head back to glance up at him,

"yeah, its coming along well!" i grinned, while george smiled,

"i'll be out in a few, yeah?"

"take your time." i replied, continuing to enjoy the soft may breeze.

george came out 5 minutes later in blue overalls with a straw hat on as i glanced at him, softly chuckling.

"what's wrong?" he pouted cutely while i snorted laughing at him,

"nothing huckleberry finn!" i laughed while he smiled, blushing at the nickname.

he got onto his knees as he began helping me out with the weeds. i helped him as well as he touched my hand by accident. i blushed at the unexpected contact while george smiled, "s-sorry."

"oh no it's alright!" i smiled softly while george glanced into my dark eyes.

"you know you've got some gorgeous eyes, miss. gardner." he grinned while i looked down, smiling,

"oh! thank you mr. harrison-." i began before he shook his head,

"please call me george." he smiled as i nodded.

"then call me julia."

"deal." he grinned while i went back to pulling the weeds.

i had been georges gardener for a while now and it was pretty cool to come into friar park for about 7 hours a day and listen to him play, and explore his beautiful house. last i heard he was dating model pattie boyd and while i envied her for that very fact, i was coping with getting over it.

"aren't you with pattie?" i straightforwardly asked while george glanced into my eyes,

"no. we broke up last month."

"oh wow. i'm sorry. why?"

"well, we just weren't compatible. i very seldomly talk about this but, she just wasn't what i was looking for in a partner." he replied as i nodded,

"right."

"how about you though? any man captivating your heart lately?" he asked as he pulled some more weeds arching his eyebrow as he looked back at me.

"no. no one. last relationship i had lasted 4 weeks before i found baby clothes in his back seat and a birth certificate of his newborn child. his name was quinn." i sighed glancing at george with soft eyes.

"well, forget them. you seem pretty cool." he chuckled.

"yeah you too." i smiled.

**
after we tidied up the garden, we went inside for iced tea and some sandwiches that we ate outside while george sat extremely close to me. he chewed softly while he brushed his thigh against mine,

"i can move if you'd like." i mumbled while he looked at me shaking his head,

"no no it's ok. i can move if you'd like." he suggested as i also shook my head. being so close to him was electrifying as i felt my stomach form a knot and my insides tingle. i gulped as george placed a hand on my thigh,

"when was the last time you've been kissed?" his dark eyes lingered into mine as i shrugged,

"i don't kn-" i began before his tender lips approached mine. i melted against it while he placed me down onto the bench we sat on.

he began stripping me as well as himself as he slid into me without warning, making me grunt against his lips. george moaned, breaking the kiss to tilt his head back as his straw hat fell off.

"mmm." i soughed out holding him closely.

"julia." he blushed, picking up the pace.

"ohhh george." i moaned

the two of us moaned and groaned as one another made love to each other. i could tell he was in much need of someone and vice versa. i held him closely as he sucked the crook of my neck, "aughh be mine." he groaned.

"ohhh yes baby i will be." i giggled as he brushed up against a foreign spot.

i bit the inside of my mouth as we fucked in his garden on that stone bench. george held my hands underneath the bench as he rocked himself in and out of me moaning wildly.

"ughh yes!" i yelled out as he shushed me by kissing me sloppily.

the two of us continued fucking as i moaned out, "i can't help myself." he looked down at me as he smiled, getting faster, making me moan out more.

we continued to fuck until that night.