i crave u

george harrison was the love of my life. a man i had never met, but knew deep inside he was my soulmate. he had dark russet eyes, chestnut hair, prevalent fangs, and dimples. the man, to me, was a walking orgasm and i wanted every god damn inch of him.

he was hosting a party at sixers club. his new girlfriend, nadia lee was set to be there as well. i didn't care about her, i just knew i was going to that party with a plan in mind. i got dressed skimpily. i wore a too short black dress, high stilettos, and heavy make-up. i looked more like a prostitute then a party guest, but george was heavy on my pussy lips tonight.

**
i arrived at the venue, frantically looking around for george as countless other men and women mentally undressed me. i paid them no mind, scanning the place for one person in particular; george harrison.

he was in the v.i.p section with his girlfriend nadia pressed closely beside him. i stared at the man i so desperately wanted, raising a brow while he sat in that red velvet suit jacket, matching overalls, with the seven headed horse shirt on. he smiled with the cigarette in his right hand, talking to the likes of billy preston, ronnie wood, mick jagger, ravi shankar, leon russell, and many others.

nadia was a plain looking girl with shorter honey brown hair than my longer curly hair, amethyst eyes, and full pink lips. she was kind of homely looking, at least to me but to george, she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

"georgie!!! i wanna dance." she whined, tugging at his arm. the sight was enough to make me want to throw punch her. he shooed her off as he furrowed his brows together,

"we've already danced tonight nads. just give me a few minutes, then we'll go back ok?" he replied, taking a puff.

"now!" she demanded. the boys looked at her then back to george, who put out his cigarette, standing up.

"jesus alright. let's go." he grasped her hand. they made their way out of v.i.p walking past me when george looked into my eyes. even though it was for a brief second, my insides throbbed as our dark iris's met. i gnawed on my lip as he nodded a bit towards me. i watched him and the whore walk off as i followed after him.

the two began dancing to some bee gees as i joined the people on the dancefloor. as the two danced i somehow got in front of george, who smiled a bit, "nice dress." he complimented me. i grinned looking down,

"oh thank you!" i blushed.

nadia saw me standing with george as she shoved me a bit out of the way, "what are you doing with my boyfriend? move whore!"

"who are you calling whore?" I scoffed shoving her back. the two of us began to scuffle while george pulled nadia off. she stomped on his foot,

"WE'RE DONE!" and with that she ran off.

he looked at me with rolling eyes and a chuckle, "good riddance! do you want to dance?" he questioned softly.

i shrugged a bit, "sure."

***
after the party we went back to his place. i sat on the couch while george waltzed in stripping his jacket off. i looked at him over the brim of my cup blushing gently, "hey." i whispered.

"hey. what's your name by the way? never told me that back at the club." he smiled, taking a seat beside me."

"it's julia." i grinned. i couldn't believe i was in the presence of george fucking harrison.

"that's a beautiful name." he reddened, looking at me. i looked back shyly, taking another sip of my cocktail.

he went to talk but i cut him off, "i crave you. i mean i really do."

"you've been a fan of me for a while then hm?" he winked.

"since '64." i grinned. we must have looked into each other's eyes for about 5 seconds before we both leaned in kissing insatiably.

"mmm." I hummed against his lips while we made our way to the bedroom. george laid me down, taking the rest of his clothes as i did too.

he blushed at the sight of me before plunging himself deep inside. i marveled at the feeling of him moving all around as he moaned, picking up the pace.

"uhh." i gasped, holding him closely. he grasped my wrists above my head, rolling his dark eyes back.

george moaned a bit louder, jolting my body back and forth as we made out. i rolled us over as i propped myself onto his cock, riding him hard.

"christ julia." he cried out. i bellowed at the feeling of him deep inside my pit while i shook the bed like an earthquake. he grasped my out of shape midriff riding me along faster and faster.

"OHHHHH!" i called out as we both came and kissed until we fell asleep.