july 2-3, 1968

hey guys so the following is based on a true story! obviously the character wasn't george and the year wasn't 1968, but this actually did happen to me, so enjoy!~ julia 😜❤️
-
-
i hadn't seen him in a year and some. we had a pretty bad falling out, that caused us to stop communicating. i missed him though. i occasionally spoke to him, but that wasn't enough. i didn't want him romantically, like how i used to want him, i just wanted to have some fun with him.

so, on the night of july 2, 1968, i hitched a ride over to his place. not planning on really doing anything, i tried my best to keep to myself. upon arrival, he let me in with a hug as i returned the kind gesture. i looked into his dark eyes, smiling a bit before returning my shy gaze to the floor.

the two of us entered his place as i looked around, memories swarming all around me like a parade of bees. i felt upset, but also nostalgic as he stood in front of me. our eyes met while i awkwardly smiled,

"looks great in here." i uttered gently while he smiled softly,

"thank you." he grinned. he still had that sheepish innocent grin i always liked. i blushed a bit while i placed my bags down in his livingroom.

"so what do you want to do?" asked george while he eyed me carefully. i straightened my posture to glance at him while i shrugged,

"anything is ok with me." i grinned.

"wanna go to the liquor store?" he questioned while i immediately nodded,

"yes!" i smiled, having george blush a bit.

"alright! let's go." he smiled while the two of us left.

***
upon arriving back to george's house, we both began drinking. i wasn't too drunk, but a bit tipsy due to the 5% percent alcohol both things had. george was also a bit tipsy.

i sat next to him as the two of us attempted at catching up before i leaned over, turning his head to look me in my face. he smiled a bit before i smiled back, leaning in to kiss him before the timer went off. he had been baking cookies when we got back to his house.

i groaned a bit to myself as he chuckled to himself going to get the cookies from the oven. at this point, i had gotten up from the desk we were sitting at and stood behind him. he placed the cookies down as i pushed him against the wall, grabbing his hips as i made out with him.

he gasped against the kiss while i slid my hand down to his dick, grasping it through his shorts. he let out a soft moan while i shoved my tongue down his throat, "mmm julia."

"mm george." i groaned as i pulled away to blush a bit.

he blushed too while he went back to the kitchen to check on the cookies. i bit my lip as i went to the livingroom. i waited a bit for him, before he walked back into the room in which i stood in.

i couldn't handle myself much longer. i was clearly horny and clearly intoxicated. which wasn't a good combination, but i, yet again, shoved him up against a wall, making out with him.

this went on for a few hours before we both decided to get into bed and attempt at falling asleep. he cuddled me while i fell asleep with him in my arms and vice versa.

hope you enjoyed! that's not ALL that happened, but i'm not gonna disclose everything ;) lol just know it wasn't too inappropriate. anyways ily guys~ julia 💕