bookshop on canterbury ave

that bookshop was my safe haven. i would visit there every saturday, after my shift sometimes on the weekdays, and then of course on some sundays. the place was a quaint, dainty looking shop that sat on the corner of canterbury ave.

on this particular day, february 24, i rushed inside to attempt to save myself from the torrential rain outside. i had forgotten my umbrella back home, of course i did. as i attempted to dry myself off, a young man watched me from behind one of the book shelves. he had dark hair that was shaped into a bowl cut, dark midnight eyes, fangs, dimples, and to top off this snack of a man, a scouse accent. he watched me discreetly while one of his coworkers handed me a plethora of paper towels to dry my shoes off with.

"thank you...sarah." i smiled while she nodded, squinting trying to read her name tag.

"of course." she grinned.

i returned the gentle gesture before turning around to go towards the books. when times would get too hard, or stressful for me, i would come to this place. i came here to unwind, mainly, but other times i just showed up for the serotonin.

i scanned the play section the bookshop offered as i pulled out agatha christie's, 'the mousetrap', before the young man from earlier popped up, "agatha christie fan, eh?" he smiled, his fangs becoming seen.

i jumped a bit before glancing over at the fellow worker with a slight smile, "yes i am. i happen to really enjoy the murder mystery genre." i chuckled lightly.

the young man smiled again, looking down a bit, "that's interesting. i'm george." he stuck his hand out. i blushed a bit as well before properly turning towards him,

"hi george! it's a pleasure to meet you! i'm julia." i proudly shook his hand. his firm was tight, strong. it sent a shockwave of pleasure up my spine, while i gulped a bit.

"how old are you?" he asked, "i know you're really not supposed to ask a woman th-." he added on before i cut him off,

"25." i smiled, "you?"

"woah. i-i'm 19." he gulped.

my eyes widened slightly, george catching that, "oh! a-am i too young for you?"he stammered, rubbing the back of his head.

"no. am i too old for you?" i teased.

his face turned a beet red as he shook his head, "n-not at all.. i uh..i turn 20 t-tomorrow."

"really? i just turned 25 last week. the 15th actually." i grinned.

"thats so cool! happy belated birthday."

"thank you! happy early birthday." i joked, looking him down up and down a bit.

george's and my eyes awkwardly met before i pulled the book from the shelf, "i-i think i'll go look around for some more books. thanks for uhm keeping me company. it was nice meeting you." i winked, taking the mousetrap with me.

"wait-" he began before i turned around, hovering over him a bit.

he gulped nervously as i looked into his eyes, "yeah?"

"nothing." he replied, sucking in his lips. i chuckled as i walked off looking for more books. george sighed out loudly before hurrying off to a nearby aisle to cuss himself out.

as i perused the store, the young bloke ran across my mind. i couldn't shake him from my system, and honestly, it was quite intriguing to say the least.

he mindlessly stacked some more books as i strolled over towards him, placing my hand against the wall cornering him against it, "hey." i nodded upwards.

"h-hey." he stuttered, shyly looking up into my eyes.

"doing anything tonight?" i questioned, checking him up and down for the fourth time.

"n-no." he answered quietly.

"wanna come by my place? i live alone and we can watch a movie if you'd like?" i smiled, showing my white teeth.

"i'd have ta ask me mum and dad." he replied glancing down.

"go on and do that now then." i winked.

"i-i'm working." he pointed out as i leaned in kissing his lips.

george shut up immediately as he blushed heavily, touching his lips as i pulled away, "w-woah." he gleamed.

"there'll be more of that later on." i winked, turning on my heel to pay.

"wait i don't have your number julia." he called out.

i wrote it down for him on my receipt, handing it to him, "don't forget." i blushed as he nodded, watching me walk off.

****
later that night the two of us stayed up watching movies together, cuddling. george was very big into cuddling, and so was i. the two of us ate pizza as the movie, 'Halloween', was almost over. as george ate, he looked over at me. he smiled to himself when i glanced down at him,

"why are you so smiley all of a sudden?" i smiled, reddening a bit.

"because i really can't believe this is happening." he laughed, pinching himself.

"well believe it darling, it's happening." i smiled, kissing him again.

he kissed me back as he nearly pushed me down onto the sofa. i overpowered him, however, laying on top of him, the kiss intensifying.

"uhh." george groaned against it while i slowly rocked myself against his bulge,

"mmm." i hummed out as george held me closer to himself,

"mmm." he moaned.

"have you ever let a woman take you?" i whispered playing with the buttons to his white button up.

"n-no. i-i'm a virgin." he blurted out.

i simply smiled before glancing into his eyes, "well do you want me to stop? we don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"no i want this. i have some rubbers in me wallet."

"go get one. i'm going to go freshen up." i winked as i got up to go get ready.

**
after some time he joined me in my bedroom as i closed and locked the door. we met each other halfway as i pushed him down onto my bed, straddling him.

i ran my hands up his bare chest as i bent down to kiss him, "mmm." i hummed.

"mmm," he hummed ,"make love to me julia." he pleaded.

"challenge accepted." i smirked, stripping myself from my lingerie, sliding onto him slowly, gasping.

he let out a gasp as he closed his eyes, tilting his head back. i moaned softly rocking against him as george grabbed my midriff. he moaned softly, thrusting up into me as i sped up.

he called out for me as i rode him harder. george was losing control, and so was i. i felt him in the pits of my stomach as he felt my wetness suffocate his length. he moaned loudly as i bounced up and down on him. he slid his hands up my love handles, grasping them as he arched his back,

"ohhh!" he cried out.

"fuck." i cussed out as george came prematurely.

i giggled as i hopped off of him, kissing him sloppily, "that's expected when it's your first time."

"oh ok." he ashamedly replied.

"don't be sad hon. you were a good fuck." i blushed, kissing him again.

"will we ever do it again? for longer this time? will we get to do different positions? speeds? more than what we just did?" he grinned. he was obviously besotted with not only me, but with what we just did.

"sure." i simply smiled.

"fuck yes!" he fist bumped the air as he snuggled up to me. i stroked his hair as we turned on the tv, watching another scary movie.