caught in the act part 2 (final part)

⚠️TW⚠️: mentions of suicide & rape

as soon as ringo heard of the affair between his best friend and his wife, he spiralled out of control and began drinking. i didn't blame him, honestly. i began myself, only i hated george and maureen whereas ringo remained close friends with both him and maureen.

it had been six months since george told me about him and maureen, kicking me out in the process. i was walking around the streets of liverpool with my son, caleb holding my hand when i stopped into a store. my two year old son waddled away for a bit before i picked him up, resting him on my hip when a familiar voice chuckled. you guessed it, it was george.

"so you've got a kid now?" he asked while i glanced at him.

"i adopted him yes." i replied, not really wanting to talk to him.

"he's a cutie. what's his name?" he asked walking closer to me and my son. i tensed up a bit while i held my son closely.

"it's none of your business. don't you have a girlfriend now, or something? where is she?" i mumbled while george chuckled,

"she met someone else. look julia, i'm sorry. i made a mistake six months ago and i regret it heavily." he spoke while i eyed him up and down.

"no, you made it perfectly clear when i caught you in the act. you told me you were in love with her. you kicked me out george! you made me feel worthless! i even contemplated suicide because of you. does that make you feel fucking PROUD?!" i screamed the last part as i choked on tears, making caleb cry.

george stood there flabbergasted as he looked to my son, then back to me, "j-julia..i-i am so sorry." he whispered as i shook my head,

"just fucking save it! i never want to see you again. just leave me alone. now if you'd excuse me, caleb is crying." i shake my head while i walk out of the store bopping my child softly calming him down.

he followed me out of the store all the way up to my car, "please let me talk to you! you just can't leave me with the fact you thought of killing yourself!" he cried out.

"why do you care all of a sudden? you didn't care when i was crying all those months ago. you're so fucking pathetic! just get the fuck away from me and my son. or ill get a restraining order against you." i spat, buckling caleb in his car seat.

"it was wrong, i know! but you have been the best damn thing that's ever happened to me. it's been you, julia renée. i was lusting after maureen. i wanted her and i don't know why, but i hurt the best thing to ever happen to me just so i could satisfy my cravings. my needs. i need you." he reiterated while i shut my son's door turning around to face him, with tears flowing,

"you don't mean that." i grumbled

"oh but i do baby." he softly spoke, rubbing my wrist as he walked closely to me, placing his lips on mine gently. i couldn't fight it anymore, i missed him so much. i cried against his lips as he hushed me by kissing me more.

he rubbed up my sides, pushing me against the car a bit, nibbling my lower lip, "m-m-my son's watching." i mumbled against georges lips as he pulled away, my eyes meeting his.

"then let's go home to friar park. we'll put him to bed and we'll talk? sound good?" he suggested.

"i-i-i don't know." i whispered.

"please? i want you to come back home. you need to be home." he asked again while i nodded.

"fine." i got in the car as he got in his and we made our way over to the house we once shared.

**
after we arrived, i called my parents and told them what happened and that i probably wouldn't be returning to their house. i thanked them for allowing me and caleb to stay as george played with him.