unholy night

i was engaged to a man named jonathan. our wedding was set for next week, but tonight, march 17, 1966, a group of my bridesmaids, close friends, and i were going out. it was my bachelorette party and i couldn't of been more excited.

"you look beautiful darling." he smirked, kissing my shoulder blade. i hummed against him, blushing a bit,

"thank you hon," i giggled, "i need to go." i stifled a laugh as he pulled away,

"alright. i can trust you right? i mean i know i probably can, i just-" jonathan stammered.

"of course! you can trust me! i'm just going out with some girls johnny. also your sister will be there." i responded, halting his stammer.

"alright, have fun then." he kissed me sweetly. i kissed him back, grabbing my little black purse.

i made my way out into the cold night, hopping into kim's car. she beeped the horn as she drove off. along the way, we listened to some oldies when she glanced at me,

"so uhm are you ready for tonight?! it's going to be so much fun! i remember my bachelorette party." she reminisced.

"i'm so excited for tonight! and oh how could i forget? you and jarrett made out near the punch bowl until you both fell over." i laughed, snorting a bit.

kim chuckled a bit at me, "heh you remember that, eh?" she chuckled, smiling.

"of course! how could i forget! it was hysterical." i guffawed.

we drove until we reached the venue. i stepped out of kimberly's car seeing all of my other friends in attendance. i saw; jennifer, sola (pronounced like soul-ya), madison, gina, gabrielle, penny, jasmine, isabelle, sophia, and maxine.

"hi girls!" i squealed jumping up and down.

"hi future mrs. ramos." maxine winked.

"hello!" i blushed at the sound of my new last name, smiling at all my guests.

"well who's ready to get this party started?!" sola smirked.

all of us shouted happily, walking up to the bouncer showing him our tickets. he let each one of us in as we immediately went to the bar.

**
after a few drinks, jennifer could barely stand, she needed maxine's help. gina and sola were flirting with each other in the corner, kimberly was recording male strippers with gabrielle, penny and jasmine were talking to isabelle and madison, sophia was making out with some broad, and i stayed back at the bar ordering my 5th drink.

"ye may wanna slow down there love." i heard out of my left ear. the man had a scouse accent, and it made me immediately feel weak in the knees.

"oh yeah i'll be fine thank you." i exclaimed, sipping my mimosa.

the bloke glanced at me chuckling as he shook his head. i also glanced at him. he was extremely attractive! dark eyes, dark hair. i cocked an eyebrow, placing my drink down, "where are you from?"

"i'm from liverpool, england. ye?" he responded shifting his body towards me fully.

"i'm from newark, new jersey. i'm julia. i love your accent, it's hot." i rambled.

he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head, "well thank ye darling. it's a pleasure to meet ye julia! i'm george. yer accent is quite ravishing as well." he winked.

his little promiscuous gesture pierced right through my heart. i finished my mimosa, watching him check me out before he noticed my ring, "ahh yer married?" he asked, disappointment undertoning his voice.