checking me out

june 21, 1965
***
i worked at a record store. it was a pretty fun job, considering the fact i had firsthand sneak peeks at vinyls i was interested in. i boringly stacked the rolling stones' vinyls in order as a young man in disguise walked into the store.

"hello?" he called out at the front of the store as i got out of my trance, hearing the customers voice.

i hurried to the front nearly tripping over a box of vinyls. he caught wind of that and slightly chuckled to himself.

"hi! i'm sorry! how can i help you?" i smiled softly while straightening my posture to face the mysterious man.

"right, i'm looking for the beatles vinyl please please me." he grinned as i nodded looking up at him,

"ok follow me." i smiled as i turned around. the man arched a brow checking out my derriere as he smirked to himself a bit. i slightly turned around as his eyes met mine,

"were you checking me out?" i asked a bit weirded out as the man smiled,

"for a bit yes. you see, i'm just wearing a disguise. i didn't want the people knowing where i was." he spoke as i began to grow a bit anxious as to what the hell this guy was talking about.

it was here he pulled off his fake mustache and top hat as he revealed who he truly was; george harrison. i nearly died as i stood in front of the man himself, alone. my eyes widened as i blushed heavily, "u-uhm h-hi!" i stammered.

"hey." he smiled, "but to answer your question, i was checking you out."

"there's nothing wrong with that." i smiled softly as he took a step closer to me. i gulped nervously as he picked my chin up with his index finger,

"i hope it's alright to kiss you. you're very attractive and i thought i'd tell you that now." he smiled.

"th-thats fine." i replied as he smiled, kissing me tenderly. i gasped against it as he pushed into me, my back resting along the shelves of where the vinyls are. george deepened the kiss while he hoisted me up onto the sturdy shelf.

"ohh my God." i gasped out as he pulled away to look into my midnight eyes.

"i'm sorry." he breathed out, his face red from embarrassment.

"no! no need to apologize. i just don't want to get fired. i quite like this jo-." i began before he kissed me again. i kissed him back as he pulled me off the shelf, resulting in me wrapping my legs around his waist. our lips danced along with one another's as he grasped my hips.

i needed him more than ever now. i yearned for a man, let alone a beatle, to make love to me. he laid me across the counter at the front of the store, knocking everything as well as the cash register itself to the floor. i leaned up on my elbows as george insatiably stripped. i followed suit while he shut the lights off, flipped the sign to 'sorry we're closed' and pulled the blinds before returning back to me.

"wait wait do you have a condom?" i asked breathlessly while george slid it out of his wallet, putting it on. he walked over to me as we made out, while he rolled on top of me, sliding in.

i broke the kiss to moan, "ohhhh!" i gasped while he moaned as well, getting faster.

i held him tightly while he pushed my hands to the side, grasping my wrists with one hand while he used the other to fondle my tits. i bit my lip at the phenomenal feeling as george slowed down then sped up just for me.

"you don't even know my name." i moaned out while he stopped. he looked down at me as i looked ashamedly up at him,

"then what is it?" he smiled.

"julia." i panted.

"alrighty then. ohhh julia." he moaned as he started up again.

"ohhh george!" i grunted as he explored my virgin canal as he picked up the sensational pace.

"julia! fuck julia!" he groaned, his mop top hair sticking to his forehead.

it was like heaven hearing him moan my name. with his thick raspy accent and good looks, it was as if fucking him was a dream. i arched my back off the counter, allowing him to slip deeper inside of me as i moaned.

"ohhh ohhh fuck george." i yelled out as he sucked hickies down my throat.

"julia, ohhh my GOD julia!" he uttered rolling his dark eyes back.

"mmm you're turning me on more when you moan my name." i whimpered as he whispered into my ear,

"that's the point, julia." he moaned my name as he spoke it, making me bite my lip hard enough to draw blood as georges body rubbed against mine.

"augh oh!" i soughed out lovingly.

"is this your first time?" he spoke softly as i nodded.

"yeah and it's with a beatle! i'm so lucky." i grinned as george smirked, giving me a sharp thrust.

"ohhh!" i wailed.

"did you like that julia?" he pouted as i looked into his lustful eyes, nodding.

"mmm ye-yeah." i blushed while he started moving again. i held the edges of the counter as george rocked faster and harder into me before cumming hard, breaking the condom in the process.

i also came pretty hard as i moaned and thrusted out the rest of my high. he messily made out with me while i rolled us over onto the floor. i began moving on him as he groaned out, tilting his head back. i moaned and groaned loudly as i rode him fastly.

we both continued until we came again and fixed my store.