just one night

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: BEATING AND BLOOD
******
he hadn't been picking up any of his calls, let alone answering any of his messages. we had been fighting these last few days, and this was only eating at my insecurities more by the second. i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat, i couldn't even do the things i enjoyed, because all i was thinking about was why my boyfriend was ignoring me.

i was away on vacation with my family and even though i had asked him to join me, he declined. enjoying my vacation was also something i couldn't bring myself to do. i sat back in my bed, when my mom walked in, "honey, you ok? is this about george? you'll see him tomorrow." she tried to cheer me up, but unfortunately nothing was working.

"meh yeah i'm alright and well if he's even still mine. he's been ignoring me since we got down here. things just aren't the same." i shrugged, channel surfing as my mom sighed, closing my door, taking a seat on my bed.

"honey, he's an idiot if he thinks ignoring you is going to fix any of your problems. he's 19, he doesn't know what he wants, but believe me he's in love with you. he wouldn't do anything to hurt you and if he does, then that's his loss. i love you julia, have a good night." she smiled, patting my leg, standing up to exit my room.

"thanks mom. i love you more, goodnight." i beamed as she nodded, leaving my room. i shut my tv off, placed my remote on the end table, flicked my light off, going to bed as i tried to get my mind off of george.

***
meanwhile back at his place, he was pounding away inside of a young blonde, "ohhh fuck clarissa." he grunted as she ran her pink painted nails down his back through his hair, moaning loudly.

"ohhh george!" she groaned as he sped up, hitting all of her spots. "ughhh if julia ever finds out about you and i, she'll kill us both! i mean her best friend and her boyfriend fucking, that's revenge right then and there." george moaned, rocking into her harder.

"ohhh well fuck what julia thinks!" she grunted as they both continued.

***
the next day, my mom and i packed up the car as we made the trek from manchester, england back to liverpool. along the way i stared at my screen, still nothing from my socalled boyfriend. i wanted to throw my phone aside, but i knew that wasn't going to fix my problems, only add to them. so, i decided to ignore them.

once we arrived at our house, my phone pinged. it was george. my mom raised an eyebrow as i read his message to myself; hey beautiful, i missed you. i really wanna see you tonight, can i stop by? or maybe you can stop by? love you lots ~ geo :p xxxxxxx

i rolled my eyes with a giggle at his message before replying a quick, yes. i helped my mom unload the car as i told her about george. "told you honey." she smiled, "enjoy yourself tonight." she grinned as i nodded. i kept checking my phone to see if he replied and when he didn't, i thought he was going back to his ignoring ways, so i sighed and brushed it off, when another message came in, grear! see you at 8!

after he sent that message, he noticed he had been texting me instead of clarissa. he had meant to text her. george couldn't backtrack and tell me that he meant that text for someone else, so he decided to keep things the way they were and texted clarissa anyways.

i blushed deeply to myself, going inside to freshen up for that night. once 8 o'clock rolled around, i was all dolled up, wearing a black studded top, leggings, and wedges. i was already to go and i was excited to see my boyfriend.

***
back at george's place he was thrusting into clarissa at a fast pace, moaning at how tight she was. clarissa moaned too as she tugged his dark hair. the two moaned in sync as my mom pulled me up to his house. "thanks mom i'll see you soon." i grinned as she smiled, hugging me, kissing my cheek,

"you're welcome sweetie see you soon." and with that i stepped out of her car, going to the front door to find it unlocked. i furrowed my brows together as i walked into his house. my mom had driven off by this point and it was here i heard rough moans coming from the bedroom down the hall. i nearly died. i distinctly heard george calling out for..oh my God it was clarissa! the girl who was supposed to be my best friend! i could feel the tears choking me as i thought about what to do next.

i went into the kitchen and found a metal spoon as i went to his bedroom. the door was unlocked as i busted through there, "HOW COULD YOU GEORGE?!" i shouted as he jumped up, cumming on the wall in the process. i stood there heartbroken as clarissa shot up, her round tits being barely covered by the covers.

"julia! y-you're here early!" he tried hiding the fact i just caught him as i furrowed my brows together, "it's 8 o'clock dumbass. YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! HOW FUCKIN COULD YOU?!" i shouted as i remembered the spoon in my hand. i marched up to clarissa as i started hitting her with it, hard.

she squirmed as she tried shielding herself from it, but my wrath was too much. i grabbed a fistful of her light dirty blonde hair, dragging her out of the bed, smacking her with the spoon harder as she tried fighting me off. it didn't work. george even tried to get me off of her and it earned him a hard smack across the face. he teared up a bit as he held his stinging cheek.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON WHORE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" i shouted as i slammed her head onto the carpet, beating her with the spoon. some blood began to show as i picked her up the arms, tossing her and her clothes out of the room, "AND STAY THE FUCK OUT!"

she cried as she picked up all her belongings, running out of george's house. i turned all of my anger towards him now, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" i shouted, raising the spoon to his other cheek. he held his hands up in defense,

"julia, i'm so sorry. i don't know what came over me. i hope you can forgive me, just put the spoon down baby." he soothingly spoke as i scoffed, smacking his bare leg with the metal spoon hard.

george winced as i did it again, causing him to cry out, "stop! stop! ok! i'm sorry. i don't know what i was thinking."

"CLEARLY YOU WEREN'T! I WILL FUCKIN BEAT YOUR ASS LIKE I DID HERS UNLESS YOU GIVE ME AN HONEST ANSWER!" i screamed, seething with anger.

"ok ok ok i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i did it because i was tired of us fighting, and i wanted a change. i'm sorry." he replied.

"how long?" i seethed.

"what do you mean how lo-."

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKIN HER?!" i bellowed as he jumped a bit.

"just one night." he fibbed.

"don't lie to me george that's the last thing you want to do right now." i replied as he gulped, "f-fine last night and tonight."

"heh." i scoffed as i whacked him with the spoon one last time. he winced again while i threw the spoon down, "we're done! don't call me, text me, even think about me. i want nothing to do with you ever again." i spat, turning on my heel.

he leapt out of bed after me, trying to grab my wrist. he spun me around as he grabbed both of my wrists, "baby please. we've been through so much together and i- i don't want her. i want you. you're the one for me! not that whore! you!" he pleaded as i scoffed,

"you know the worst thing about you is you know you got caught, so you're trying to get me to stay. you're trying to manipulate the situation in your favor, because you somehow know i would take you back. that's sick, george. really fucking sick." i teared up, wriggling my wrists out of his grasp, turning away from him.

"julia.... please?" his voice broke a bit as i kept walking towards the door. i opened it up as i walked out, leaving him alone in his very loud intrusive thoughts.