labor of love

HEY Y'ALL I'M BACK!! i just want to say thanks to those who submitted an idea for me to work with. this was requested by thebeatlesrule435 thanks again and enjoy the story! ~julia❤️
****
i was 9 months pregnant and ready to pop at any moment now. it was that cold night in december on the 12th, 1966, george was still in the recording studio and i was at home. i wanted to clean my house, but i could barely move. i wanted to make something to eat, but i could barely get up. finally, i decided to call my husband.

he picked up almost immediately, "hello my sweet sweet wife. how are you?"

"hello my kind husband, i'm alright. just very hungry and i can barely move. think you could pick up a pizza when you get back?" i requested.

"of course babe. anything else you want?" he cooed.

"a pack of ciggies and some wine." i laughed heartily.

"of course mrs. harrison." he giggled.

**
a few hours passed and i had gotten a phone call, it was george, "hey babe, i'm sorry i'm going to be out a little while longer. the lads need me to rerecord I Want To Tell You, so i'll be late coming home. just order the pizza and when i get there i'll rub your feet. sound good?" he spoke apologetically.

"that's fine babe. work is work," i sighed, "i'll order a pizza. want any special toppings?" i questioned.

"nah. alright julia, i love you babe. i'll see you soon." he cooed.

"i love you too george. see you soon." i replied gently, hanging up.

i called the pizzeria and ordered dinner as i waited for not only the food but my husband. as i sat on the couch waiting, i felt something off about my body. i tried to push it aside, but the feeling only intensified when the doorbell rang. my food was here and my water had just broke.

i immediately called out to the person behind the door, "i'm sorry! i'm 9 months pregnant and my water just broke. use the key underneath the mat and come in here please?! i have to call my husband!" i panicked a bit.

the pizza guy did as he was instructed to as he walked into my house, "oh shit miss. are you alright?!" he panicked.

"i will be." i breathed softly as i dialed george's number,

"hello you've reached george -." he began before i let out a cry,

"my water broke babe! the baby is coming. the pizza guy is in our house trying to help me out and i need you here right now. right now." i breathed.

"oh my God ill be right there!" he responded as he hung up telling the lads that i was giving birth.

"what's your name miss? my girlfriend is a midwife, i can get her over here as soon as possible." the pizza guy smiled a bit.

"it's julia. oh really?? please get her here! what's your name?" i smiled.

"it's steven. molly is my girlfriend's name." he grinned,

"beautiful." i smiled as steven guided me to the couch as he laid me down gently.

"i'm so sorry about this. all you wanted to do was deliver a pizza and now you're helping me deliver my baby." i chuckled as i immediately winced.

"don't mention it love." he smiled, grasping my hand.

by this time molly and george arrived as steven and i laid in the room.

"wow she's breathing beautifully. thank you steven." molly smiled as he nodded, stepping aside for her.

"thank you both for helping my wife." george smiled handing the two a hefty tip each.

"much thanks." i whispered.

"no thanks needed." steven and molly grinned.

"keep on breathing julia, you're doing a great job." she smiled as i kept breathing.

"how are you babe?" george asked as i glanced up at him,

"good babe. just tired." i replied as i kept pushing,

"the baby is almost out! one more big push!" she grinned.

i gave her one big push as a baby boy popped out. she smiled as i dipped my head back, breathing heavily. molly stood up as she cleaned herself up,

"great job julia! congratulations you just gave birth to a healthy baby boy."

"ahh he's beautiful. thank you guys for your help. i shall name him sean jacob." i smiled as george kissed my temple.

the four of us cleaned up and celebrated with the pizza we ordered before i gave birth to this labor of love.