i watched you

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD ⚠️
**
i stood in the doorway facing his and my table. there he was; dark brown hair, dark eyes that matched, dimples and white teeth. george harrison... i thought as i arched a brow. he was mine and only mine, but as it stood there he was tracing his finger up the forearm of another woman. she had lighter hair than i did. bluer eyes than my dark ones. they were laughing and i was getting more and more pissed off at the sight of him feeling up another broad.

i wanted to move towards them and cause a scene, but what would be the use? i folded my arms and just continued to watch.

"you know, you are so cute." she smiled, leaning her head towards his shoulder for a split second before she swayed to sitting up straight.

he blushed, facing the blonde named tashley as he kissed her with much force. she reciprocated the kiss as i stood there appalled at what i was watching.

i had had enough of this. i stormed towards the two as i yanked him off her, "what the FUCK do you think you're doing?!" i shouted, grabbing the drink on the table splashing it all over him as she piped up,

"hey easy there! who the fuck are you?!" she scowled while i showed her my left hand,

"his wife!" i barked throwing the glass at her face. she screamed as it shattered against her face. i kicked george in the shin before running out the bar.

he grunted as he glanced at tashley's bleeding face, "are you ok?" he asked as she cried running to the bathroom.

he trudged his way up as he limped out towards me, who was against the wall crying hard, "julia?" he called out as i glanced at him,

"get away from me!" i shouted as he ignored me, walking to me anyways.

"baby, i'm so sorry." he sighed while i rolled my eyes,

"sorry my ass! i watched you!" i screamed as the tears fell.

"baby i'm so sorry! it was a mistake." he reasoned as i scoffed,

"how did you manage to pull that shit off in the span of two minutes it took me to use the bathroom?!" i scowled while he looked at me,

"she approached me as soon as you left, we got to talking and the next thing i know, we were kissing." he replied as i slapped him across the face,

"burn in hell!" i spat as he grabbed my forearms, placing me against the wall.

"hey hey please don't say that. just look at me. let's fix this. fix us." he pleaded as i shook my head, looking away from him.

"come on julia, i'm in love with you." he whispered.

"yeah? then you wouldn't have kissed that whore! regardless if you were drunk or not! we're engaged!" i cried again while he gently kissed me.

"no! no stop!" i wept against his lips while he pulled away,

"i'm sorry."

"just go! leave me alone." i barked.

"julia-."

"NOW!" i bellowed as he jumped back a bit, walking off with a low hanging head.

i straightened myself as i walked off in the opposite direction.

it didn't take long for me to understand that i needed him. i spun around and ran towards him as i approached him, breathlessly.

"julia? what the fuck are you doi-." he began before i passionately kissed him.

he kissed me back insatiably, as i grabbed him closely, "mmm i'm so sorry baby i'm so sorry." i cried as he picked me up by my thighs,

"shhh shh i'm sorry." he began as he pushed me up against a brick wall, deepening the fiery kiss between us.

i gasped as our tongues danced along to the rhythm of our saliva, "fuck." i swore while georges clothed cock pressed against my clothed clit,

"ohhh julia." he whispered as we made out,

"ohh baby." i blushed while we made out and went home.