just this one fucking thing, ok!

we were vacationing in naples, italy. it had been on my bucket list for a while now and finally my fiancé, george, and i had made it. i stood at the head of our shared bed unpacking my suitcase, when he walked into the room,

"have you seen my toothbrush julia?" he scratched his head, picking up his shirts, socks.

"i think you packed it in the front of your suitcase babe." i replied, not turning around to look at him.

"i already checked there. did you accidentally take it?" he questioned, hovering over my shoulder.

"not that i know of. i'll check." i replied, shrugging him off.

george backed up, furrowing his brows together before walking back into the bathroom. a few seconds later he popped his head out of the room, with wriggled eyebrows, "found it!"

"good!" i smiled, returning my gaze to my magazine.

"julia...." he giggled. i glanced up at him, softly,

"yeah babe?"

"what are we doing today?" he questioned, smirking at me.

"well it's 10:00 pm right now, figured we could spend some time together and then sleep. tomorrow we're going water rafting!" i wriggled my eyebrows.

"yes! and what kind of time do you want to spend with each other?" he smirked.

"i want you to eat me out." i blushed.

"deal." he winked, brushing his teeth.

afterwards, he came out dressed in checkered boxers, a long white tshirt, his mop topped hair gently brushed against his forehead. he walked up to the head of the bed, tickling my feet,

"ready princess?" he simpered.

i giggled, placing my magazine down, nodding at him. he yanked my ankles closely to him, laying me down as he worked off my shorts and panties. george balled them up as he tossed them into the corner, admiring my heat. he licked his lips, bending down to lightly pamper my pussy with kitten kisses and licks.

i softly moaned as he pushed his tongue deeper inside of me, "ohhh george!" i cried out, arching my back, clutching the comforter.

"mmm." he hummed against me, speeding up. i moaned loudly, writhing beneath him.

george sped up, sucking my lips and clit before squeezing my thighs, prompting me to cum all over his face. he chuckled, pulling away, "fuck now i have to go wash up all over again."

"sorry." i blushed out of embarrassment.

"don't be sorry babe." george laughed.

***
after he cleaned up, we both laid in bed cuddling watching a film. i laid my head on his chest as his arm draped over me, his hand resting on my stomach. i held his resting hand with my hand while he smiled at me.

"i love you so much george." i blushed, squeezing his hand.

"i love you more julia." he whispered, drifting off to sleep.

"aw is my baby sleepy?" i laughed, leaning up to kiss his cheek. he nodded, shutting the tv off.

***
the next day we were set to get ready to go water rafting, however; when i woke up george was nowhere in sight. i felt my heart break a bit before i decided to get up,

"george?!" i called out as i walked around our sizeable rented bungalow. i couldn't him find anywhere.

"GEO-RGE!! we have to go water rafting today!" i reminded him in my cute sing song voice he liked. still no response.

i began to grow worried as i glanced out my window to see him chatting it up with a redhead. i felt my heart break as i knocked on my window,

"oh! hey babe. this is serafina! she's the house maid. she didn't want to wake you, and neither did i, so her and i have just been talking." he grinned, getting up to kiss me.

i didn't kiss him back as i barely acknowledged serafina. i turned to george, visibly upset, "go get ready for water rafting."

"that's today?" he asked, squinting at me.

"yes that's today! i've only been talking about it the whole flight here and last night." i quipped, turning on my heel going back into the bungalow.

"baby...come on i forgot! it happens." he replied defensively.

"what?.. she suck your dick so hard, you lost all your brain cells?" i distastefully spat.

"julia- you can't be serious? i didn't do anything with her! you've got to let that go babe! i told you i changed. that was one fucking time!" he yelled. it was a rarity for him to scream at me, but he was getting very pissed off.

"THATS NOT SOMETHING YOU JUST FORGET GEORGE! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK?!" i bursted into tears.

"julia- baby please. i'm...i am not cheating on you. i don't want to do that to you. ok?" he tried soothing me as i broke away from his grip.

"all i ask is that we just do this one fucking thing! just this one fucking thing, ok! this is our dream spot, we're with each other, and now it's all ruined." i sobbed.

"julia, baby, please? it's not ruined. we can still go water rafting, like you wanna." he responded, pulling me closely. he planted a big kiss to the top of my head as i wept on him.

"i'm so sorry." i cried as he pulled me away to kiss me happily. i kissed him back as we got ready to go water rafting, not fighting on our special trip again.