his scent

he was my sister's boyfriend, not mine. he was dating my sister, penny. george was dating my 20 year old sister penny. so why did i have the hots for the boy who was 1 year older than me? i didn't know, but all i knew was, i wanted him.

on this particular day, june 5, george was in penny's room when i walked past. the two of them were giggling about something and it only bothered me knowing my sister got to be with him.

"georgie stop! julia's outside." she giggled. hearing her made me stop dead in my tracks. i tried to get into her room, but her door was locked. our parents hated when the doors were locked. i banged on the door when penny and george quieted down,

"what is it julia?" she groaned.

"you know mom and dad hate it when the doors are locked." i reminded her. i heard her groan, zipping her pants as she walked to the door, unlocking it. i walked into the room, pushing her aside, staring at george, who had his pants down.

my heart broke as i looked at my sister, then back at george, "you're both disgusting." was all i manged to say. george glanced at me intrigued. he rose an eyebrow while he watched me scoff, turning on my heels to walk out of the room.

"we were just fooling around." penny giggled, shutting her door. she locked it again as george stood up,

"yeah your sister totally killed the mood babe. i'm just going to go. see you sometime tomorrow after i get out of school." he replied, putting his leather jacket on.

"i'm sorry about my sister. what time do you finish school?" she asked, kissing the 18 year olds lips. he didn't kiss back.

"dunno." he shrugged, zipping his pants. he walked out of her room, and out of the house.

penny sat back in bed as she sighed, pulling out her notebook. she began to write as i sat in bed, upstairs. i listened to my record player when a rock was thrown at my window. i jumped as i hopped off my bed, "what the fuck?" i questioned walking to my window when george popped up.

i went to scream but he covered my mouth sneaking into my room. he shut my window and locked it, before standing up straight in front of me. i widened my eyes glaring at him,

"what the hell are you doing sneaking in my room? penny is downstairs and you're her boyfriend! not mi-." i began before george kissed me lovingly. i gasped against it, trying to push him off. it was proven unsuccessful when he shoved me onto my bed.

"mmm." i gasped. he kicked off his shoes and worked himself under my covers as he pulled my panties and pants down,

"lay back." he groaned. i nodded as i did that. not even a second later, i felt his tongue lapping into my core. i gasped arching my back,

"o-o-ohhh!" i gasped out. i clutched my sheets, feeling george's tongue push deeper into my orifice. i arched my back a bit higher, moaning as he hit a spot i've never been touched at.

"ohhh christ!" i cried out.

***
penny, at this point was getting ready for bed when she heard me gasping for breath. she figured i was watching porn and was having a great time, so she ignored it.

"ohh." i moaned while george slipped his fingers in and out of my pussy. i rolled my eyes back, grasping his shoulder.

penny finished brushing her teeth, wondering if george made it home alright. he didn't call her when he got home, so she was a bit worried. she washed her face off and mouth out before descending upstairs to say goodnight to me.

thankfully i heard her footsteps as i manged to get george to stop sucking my clit for a few moments. penny knocked on the door as i called out for her to come in.