sly eye

i was his student and he was happily in a relationship with the vice principal, diana west. i was 23, he was 33. he was my music teacher and i was an aspiring actress, but for some reason i wanted to jump into mr. harrison's bed faster than one of those races he goes to.

i tapped the tip of my pencil against my desk, watching the 5"10 man with the shoulder length chestnut brown hair, with the velvety dark eyes that matched peruse the rows of seated students. his eyes rested on mine. i gulped subtly as he motioned for me to come to the front of the class. boldly, i went.

"julia, care to explain your reasoning for choosing the 1960s?" he questioned while he glanced down before his eyes met mine.

"well mr. harrison, it's simple. you were apart of the biggest group in the 1960s, and you've helped me understand that that was a revolutionary time." i spoke, not really knowing what i was saying, i was just more interested in the sly eye george was giving me.

it turned me on a bit, but why would he be subtly flirting if he was with my vice principal? i didn't care, because before i knew it he was sending me back to my desk but without telling me he wants to see me after class. innocently, the class disregarded that, and so did i.

the class went on while i kept my gaze on mr. harrison, who occasionally looked back at me. my face reddened a bit while i awkwardly looked down. soon the bell rang and everyone but me left. george locked his door as he pulled the blind, walking back to me,

"you have a crush on me don't you?" he blurted out.

i was taken aback at how he figured that out so fast, but all i did was nod and look down, ashamed.

he chuckled while he walked closer to me, "you know i'm with your vice principal, julia."

"yeah and?." i responded with an arched brow. george glanced at me while he sat next to me,

"but she doesn't need to know." he winked, leaning in to kiss me. i gasped against it while i kissed back.

george hoisted me up as he placed me onto his desk. he lifted my skirt over my thighs, yanking my panties down before unzipping his dark brown khakis. he then pulled me close, muffling out our moans with a kiss. he swiftly moved inside of me as i moaned, throwing my head back.

"YESS!" i called out while george shushed me by moving quicker and by kissing me.

"ughh!" george grunted, rolling his eyes back.

"mmm!" i squealed while he pumped deeper inside of me.

i messily moaned while the two of us came. he helped me off the desk as he kissed me. i kissed back as i cleaned up and left.