get the fuck out

hey guys, so there's a bit of a trigger warning ⚠️ alcohol abuse, arguing. that's all there's no hitting or anything just wanted to let y'all know~julia💓
**
i sat at my window sill seat, staring out the window while i basked in the glory of completing yet another stressful week of work. i had a glass of rich red wine in my right hand as i sipped it periodically, while resting my head against the wall. i breathed in and out while a smile formed on my very much plump lips. this was what i needed, relaxation. i didn't need the hussle and bussle of everyday life wearing me down. i just needed relaxation.

while i rested, george came home. he was clearly intoxicated and that didn't seem to bother him. our relationship had been in the gutters recently, but we were trying everything to work it out. he trudged up the stairs as he reached our door, rummaging for his keys. once he found them, he walked in immediately noticing me at the window sill.

"still here eh?" he grumbled. it was loud enough for me to hear though as my eyes shot open, glancing over at a very disheveled george.

"yeah. how many drinks have you had this time? 30? 45? 50!" i quipped while george shook his long hair, chuckling as he closed the door.

"it's none of your business how many drinks i've had julia. why don't you just get the fuck out?!" he barked as i stood my ground glancing at him,

"pretty ballsy of you to say that george. this is my place too. so why don't you just go blackout upstairs and ill see in you 6 hours when you want to fuck my brains out." i spat as he glared at me, his eyes narrowing me in.

"i don't want you julia." he reiterated as i laughed, hopping off the window sill,

"you're a fucking liar!" i shouted.

"we haven't fucked in months! i'm out all the time and you...all you do is complain about how your job is so shitty! it's not my fault your acting career plummeted!" he shouted as i stared at him, wanting so badly to slap him across the face. how dare he mention my failed acting career. my heart shattered as i turned around, my back facing him as i lowly spoke,

"you're only saying that because you're intoxicated. where's the george that used to support me even when it seemed like nothing was going right? where's he at? cause this new version of you should just shrivel up and die!" i replied as i burst into tears.

he didn't say anything. how could he? he not only ruined my perfect evening, but he insulted me for what reason? i hated when he drank, but i hated it even more when he would take it out on me. i let the tears fall as i walked to the seat i sat at and gathered my stuff. he walked up behind me as i turned around to be cornered against the seat.

"where are you going?" he whispered, his dark eyes looking down into mine.

i looked up at him as i sniffed, "a hotel." i replied while i tried moving past him.

he stopped me, "hey hey don't go. i'm sorry, ok?"

i shook my head, "we always do this. you apologize because i want to leave. then, you make me feel bad. i end up staying, we fuck, then in about two to three weeks from now you're back to treating me how you are now. i'm sick of it george. we haven't been 'right' since the beatles latest trip to india, and here it is december 11, 1970 and nothing's changed. your guys last trip was february 15, 1968! i'm over it." i sighed out as he placed his hands on my shoulders, leaning in to kiss me.

i wanted so badly to melt into the kiss, but he here was manipulating me again. how sick of him to manipulate me. i didn't want this i didn't want him. not anymore anyways. i kissed him back, however, just to please him. he pulled away as i barely looked into his eyes.

"julia?" he whispered

"what is it george? what?" i barked looking up into his countenance with very much broken eyes.

"look jules, you're still my girlfriend. yeah, we haven't been getting along recently but you and i both know how much we're trying to make it work. i'm in love with you and yeah i know we fight, but all couples fight. i don't want to and i can't lose the love of my life. i am very sorry for how i've been treating you, please forgive me?" he smiled a bit while i sat back down, sighing,

"fine. fine." i whispered as he sat beside me, laying his head on my shoulder. i stroked his hair as we both grabbed a glass of wine and sipped to trying again.